**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up HELP!!!

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Struggling to decide where to invest my resources. Would really appreciate some thoughts from the community. Primary objective is to 100% act 5 (I have 5.2 and 5.3 left to do) and complete 6.1. These are my 4* and 5* champs...

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019

• Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Honestly, 5*Ghost + Hood&Wasp sinergies will lead you through act5 100% very easily if you can manage to master Ghost's playstyle.
  • Options

Honestly, 5*Ghost + Hood&Wasp sinergies will lead you through act5 100% very easily if you can manage to master Ghost's playstyle.

Yeah, still trying to master Ghost. So what you saying; rank Hood and Wasp?

• Options
    What are people’s thoughts on tanking that 4* Corvus up to Rank 5? Better options in there?
  • Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    TROUBL3D said:

What are people’s thoughts on tanking that 4* Corvus up to Rank 5? Better options in there?

Ghost (if you master her) + Hood and Wasp (just for the synergies) are enough for everything in Act5, I don't think there's a single fight that she can't do, maybe just a couple rage path in which you need to play carefully cause they'll become unblockable (but Ghost doesn't care, it's just a longer fight).
    The other 2 spots are free to choose, bring the ones you feel more comfortable with.

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Don't be afraid to rank Hood. He's a hell of a champ, very underated.
    Power steal, some stun immunity, stagger, 90% chance of avoiding non contact attack while invisible, a great SP2.
    Can be an asset against The Collector and Ultron drone in !00% act 5.