**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your 1st 5 star rank 5?

Yea, just want to hear your story

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    None yet, although I could R5 3 champs now by the end of this special event calendar. Every time I think I’m going to go for it, I back out and second guess myself. Have Blade, Hype, Ghost, Killmonger, Void, Ghost Rider, Symbiote Supreme and Venom the Duck at R4 currently. Others not at R4 yet are Sparky, Corvus, Cap IW and Stealth Spidey. A lot to decide between. Also want to R4 Gulk for variant.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    After far too long playing this game I finally got my first rank 5 5* last month, cap IW. He was well worth the wait though. Just need to awaken him now, fingers crossed I get a science gem out of the calander!
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    First was sparky. Still use him all the time.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Shehulk, who's going down now. Also I had r2 6* rulk as first champ whom I used t5b on
  • QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    Domino
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My first was and still is cap IW
    I have t5b but no t2a for another rank 5
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Domino. Seriously considering her for my first r2 6* as well.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I did starky so I could run once through lol then did blade with the t2as from that, since then Hyperion then Corvus, right now I have rankup materials for one and two r5 rankup gems for mystic and skill. I have ws gwenpool and killmonger but haven’t pulled the trigger . need a bit more for t5b if I decide to r2 domino, I’m kind of waiting to see if I can pull massacre for the domino trinity or wasp for ghost synergy as neither in 5* so can’t bring full synergy team to act 6. If I do ghost I may r5 hood as well as mystic is a weak class anyway, don’t love my magik and ss (mine is 6*) kills the champs i bring him for quickly enough at r1 (champion or Medusa war bosses)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    OG hulk first r5, well r2 6 star was actually first equivalent to a r5 5 star. I have more t5b and t2a but I’m not gonna use them, even though I have the champs people would r5 in a heart beat but I don’t play the game like that
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Hyperion was my very first R5 5*. Blade was my second. I have the material to R5 3 different champs. But I am holding out for now due to the “ balancing “ acts by Kabam rank up the wrong one and gets nerfed or just down right unplayable!!!!! So I for one will be holding and “ Hoarding ” material till I feel it’s safe to do so.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Beardo
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Because he can handle every champ in the game with the exception of mr sinister, havok and ebony maw, corvus is easily my first choice.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    First r5 was Venom and he still is my only r5. I like to focus on r2ing six stars instead, though I plan to take my Namor up to r5 when I can.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I haven’t gotten a 5*r5 yet. Probably never will. To scared to rank anyone right now.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    First Void
    Second Starky
    Third Corvus
    Fourth Ghost
    Fifth Aegon

Got resources to R5 either Omega Red or Namor
    Waiting on Gem from calendar, if I pull mutant gem, Namor is R5 else OR
    Got about 160 sig stones to put in either
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Not yet but no mater what it will be ST.He is my first 5* and my favorite champ in the game.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    R2 6* Killmonger was my first Equivalent but my true first 5* to R5 was Ghost, 2 weeks after pulling her from the rewards for a first Labyrinth clear
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Ghost sig 200, enough said.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ice man