**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What keeps you playing MCOC?

13»

Comments

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    To die each fight and eat popcorn reading global dull life but it’s my life get your own
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    It’s stuff like this that makes me think whether or not Kabam really, and I mean really listen to the community.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    How well kabam milks those whales
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Invested too much time, I guess - now it's more of a habit. Used to be interesting sometimes, but last 4 uc I just brut force with r2 rulk, so it's definitely not about some challenge
    Also don't know any better mobile game requiring some skill (if you do, please let me know)
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    I have a job where I have to sit around and wait a lot. Even on weekends. Not going out as much anymore either, tired from work and getting old lol, so it's a good time waster. As I maxed out the characters I cared about, I suddenly realized grinding wasn't as important as it used to be when I was more into this. I try to login every day to get the rewards, but if I miss some stuff, no biggie.
  • Having my only 5* (Cull Obsidian) get nerfed to death.
    In more actuality being able to play as some of my favorite comic book characters such as ghost rider. Otherwise just the want to have a lot of good characters so I can flex on my brother who also plays the game.
  • The MCOCaine.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

The MCOCaine.

That’s a first! Lol
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    Thing that keeps me coming back is the game is very addictive, if I miss for a day I’m having withdrawals and start shaking and dry heaving 🥴, not really but it definitely is a good game to play when you have free time, I’m retired military (army) and am disabled, have a wife, kids, mortgage and all the fun stuff that happens when you hit 40....game definitely makes me forget about my faults and problems for the day for just a little while and that’s good for me. I had a few old army buds referrer the game to me a long time ago, that’s been almost 5 years if I could remember right....most of my teammates on my alliance are real life friends I served with so it’s like being back in the heat of things again, only thing different is when me and the buds fight in the games war we don’t gotta worry about getting hurt in real life....maybe just our pride 😁. Keep up the good work 💣, stay frosty!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    The open dialogue with the community. It’s like a big hug from a friend exactly when you need it most.
  • medOosalm58medOosalm58 Posts: 9
    Thats boring