**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do i increase Total Base Rating by a lot?

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
So yh ik u have to upgrade champions and stuff, but like what is the best champion tier to focus on? like rank 3ing 5*, maxing 3*, maxing 2*? what do i do to get to 500k at least, i just hit 300k rn, ik it doesnt make a difference to the game but some alliances demand high ratings and stuff so any help is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    rating does not specify who you are, skill does... if you have skill you can fight high pi enemy with your 5-6k champs... btw if you need higher base rating, you need to upgrade 4* to min r3 to get the champs easily from arena... only upgrade the champs you need not the worst champs. you eventually se that ur rating is increasing... but again skill matters a lot not rating, & some champs help you with their ability to control the fight...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t rank up for rating, rank up for actual progression, if you’re skilled then you should get into an ally even if you don’t have high rating, and alliances in later game recruit based on skill and prestige not rating so once you get though the rating recruit threshold you will regret taking champs up for rating, also 200k takes a ton of time to get, I’ve played for over 4 years and have just over a million so don’t expect to get 200k in a month u less you’re spending which u don’t recommend anyone do currently