**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Claire Voyant regeneration

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
I have a very important question:
I’m planning to go for the next featured 5* crystal that will contain Claire.
Her regeneration is the main reason I want her.

Can you please confirm that the amount of regeneration she gets is intended and not too much?

I wouldn’t like to waste my shards if you plan to nerf her in the near future.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Lagacy just used her in war and got a solid 13% health back after recoil.

Kind of OP
  • GauntletGauntlet Posts: 7
    Rektor said:

Kind of OP

A solid 13%? Wow.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    I saw the Video and to be honest i would say that she next on the chopping block right after Cull and Namor are done with.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Gauntlet said:

Rektor said:

Kind of OP

A solid 13%? Wow.

And that was with class advantage and suicides and attack boosts.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Rektor said:

BlackJ4zz said:

I saw the Video and to be honest i would say that she next on the chopping block right after Cull and Namor are done with.

The fact that everyone is assuming namor is next kind of tells them that you all think namor deserves it.

😕
    Dude trust ME i of all people don't want that to happen cause i have a 3/45 Namor and can't take him to 4/55 because of Cull, Namor is by far more Superior than Cull and Cull is the one getting nerfed, so logic stands to reason that Namor will be next on the "Adjustment" Program, i may not want it but reality is usually dissapointing.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★

Rektor said:

BlackJ4zz said:

The fact that everyone is assuming namor is next kind of tells them that you all think namor deserves it.

😕
    I certainly don't but if someone as mediocre as Cull warranted a nerf in their opinion, it's hard to see any good champ that's actually usable in all game modes not being in the crosshairs now
    That's the problem Kabam has made. Any decent champ released within the past 3 months people will be worried they'll get nerfed. Absolutely no reason for me to ever buy a grandmaster featured crystal again. Cull is a good champ under certain situations and Namor is a better all around champ. The problem is how will we know what is safe from the Nerf stick?