**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Could I handle epic difficulty?

My questing team consists mostly of 4* 5/50 champions with a 5* 3/45. I have a huge amount of unused health pots and revives as I don't need them in EQ and I'm not ready to tackle The Collector yet. So my question is this: would I be able to handle the epic difficulty for the Time After Time quest? Fully completing the quest will award me with a 5* champion that I really need at my stage of the game, so should I attempt completing it? I recently finished the Champion boss for 3.6 and it was barely a workout. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Time After Time is a piece of cake except for a few annoying bosses. If you've got the right counters for the bosses, or will use revives, you can easily. At least I can.
  • Epic isn't too difficult if you ask me. If you have all the key champs for the gates I say give it a shot! None of the Bosses have been notably difficult. The lanes are pretty straightforward. Only way you'll know if you can is by trying it. When you say The Champion Boss of 3.6, you mean in Epic 3.6? If you've already gone that far, keep going!
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Yes you can 👍
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea 5/50s and 3/45s will be enough for epic
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Easily
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    TRONG94 said:

The final boss of time after time EQ this month is Void in quest 5 of chapter 5. In epic, his health is about 150k and his attack is about 9.5k. If I remember he has no hard nodes. I think your roster can totally deal with it provided that you have good champs. Do you think you can fight him 5 times to get exploration rewards?

Yeah, If the first time fighting him is do able, I can definitely take him on 5 more times. Thx everyone!