**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Coolest/Most Brutal SP3 in game?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
I don't mean hardest hitting, or most useful; just coolest looking.
My list:
#1: The Collector. Dude just grabs you and sticks you in a crystal. GG
#2: Namor. Drowns you, sics his eels on you, then stabs you with a fork, all in an ocean that he summons out of nowhere.
#3: Human Torch. No explanation needed, just watch it. It's beautiful.
Hon. mention to Claire Voyant for laughing in your face after sentencing you to Mephisto's realm (not sure if it's name would be censored)

When it comes to brutality, Wolverine stabs you in the head. That final hit is brutal and very underrated. Venom and Sabretooth are also up there.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    Hyperion still makes me grin
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    domino she shoots up your body and as your on your knees she shoots you right in the face, then you basically bleed to death
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    King Groot is bizarre. Love it. Also, Kingpin is hilarious, and the Maestro’s is so completely brutal. He snaps Cap’s freakin’ shield in half! (For no apparent reason, but let’s just ignore that.

Warden out ~
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Joe fixit and venom
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Venom is most brutal for me because they dont even show half of it
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Khamala Khans is so brutal. She taps them on the shoulder!
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Iceman’s one is pretty cool, ice slide.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Personally loving Claire Voyant’s right now. She just seems so nonchalant about pummelling her opponent and I love it
  • Annihillus. I sometimes forget he steps on you at the end of his special
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    🧐 Havok easily..
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Deadpool. He’s telling the devs which champs to nerf next.

Or the Devs are calling him to tell him he’s being nerfed, so he takes his anger out on you.
  • renatosouzarenatosouza Posts: 19
    Ghost Rider and Maestro... Kingpin is awesome too...
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I just got Ronin and saw his for the first time. Shooting his own sword to split the arrow and pin you to the wall is sick! That’s my favorite animation right now.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Ageon, thor Ragnarok and sentry sp3 when he become void
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Guillotines is cool; and one of my absolute favourites.

I'm also a sucker for Thor Ragnarok's Lightning-Fuelled special-3.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Medusa's where she pops your eye out.