**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is crazy and can spoil the phones...

I can't take anymore,

Game is completely crazy. In this AQ day I already spend all my revives.

My champions go forward and dash back without I command them.

It's not just me, all my ally can complaining.

The game this way maybe can spoil the smartphones.....

This is nice, the war season just started now and I am already without revives.....

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Have u tried cleaning your screen really well? I havent noticed any problems like that lately. I had that happen once before but it was something on my screen. It looked clean but after taking off my case and cleaning it well it corrected the problems.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Lol, my problem is the opposite. I dash back and my hero charges the enemy
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Neotwism said:

Have u tried cleaning your screen really well? I havent noticed any problems like that lately. I had that happen once before but it was something on my screen. It looked clean but after taking off my case and cleaning it well it corrected the problems.

No, all clean, and I use a software too to clean all junk files.

Not just me, if was the problem was my phone. But a lot of mate's complaining too.

Btw, I am using android.

I'm also on android and don't have any of the issues you mentioned.

What device are you playing on?

Samsung Note 3,
    But like I said, a lot of mates complaining too, and have recent phones.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Samsung A70 here. I've had the same issue. Random dash back when the Opponent is attacking. I've also had dropped Combos. 3 or 4 hits in, it'll release into a Heavy.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    NCB_pt said:

Neotwism said:

Not just me, if was the problem was my phone. But a lot of mate's complaining too.

Btw, I am using android.
    I am pretty sure he means the screen.
    Lormif said:

NCB_pt said:

Neotwism said:

Btw, I am using android.
    Yes, I understood. That's why I said "too".
    NCB_pt said:

Lormif said:

NCB_pt said:

Neotwism said:

Btw, I am using android.
    You used too in relation to other mates complaining not the phone cleaning
    Lormif said:

NCB_pt said:

Lormif said:

NCB_pt said:

Neotwism said:

Btw, I am using android.
    See better mate, that was second "too". There was a first "too" too.
    NCB_pt said:

Lormif said:

NCB_pt said:

Lormif said:

NCB_pt said:

Neotwism said:

Btw, I am using android.
    See better mate, that was second "too". There was a first "too" too.
    fair, not sure how I missed that one.
  • Hi all,

If you are experiencing performance issues, please report them in the dedicated performance threads at the top of the bugs and known issues section. The Android thread can be found here.
This discussion has been closed.