**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hitting into block being countered by specials. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• taonesstaoness Posts: 16

Kabaam Mike hasn't mention BLOCK STUN once this entire post, and block stun is something he is very well aware of. He is slanting what he's saying to us by saying they haven't changed reaction time... which is true, they haven't. What they have changed is Block Stun. For those of you who don't know Block Stun is the duration of time that an attacker or defender is frozen while being attacked. There has been a VERY VERY obvious reduction of the block stun INTENTIONALLY that defenders have, and that is what has caused this problem. Has reaction time been increased... No, BUT the AI is reacting faster still, because they are block stunned for a dramatically shorter period of time. He's trying to distract from the point further still, by saying that it always happened. Yes, it was possible in exceedingly rare situations for Block Stun to line up exactly wrong, but by shortening block stun by so much they have created a situation where it happens as often as 50% of the time. YOU ARE FOOLING NO ONE, FIX IT completely, stop trying to rig this carnival game even further.

I just realized, after my post, Fireatwill already covered what I was trying to say.
  • ZachwaniZachwani Posts: 4
    So in variant 1 I tried taking nebula against the green ultron in the final quest of 2nd chapter and I applied 8 shocks according to nebulas bio thAt should reduce the drones accuracy by 160% and he shouldn’t be able to inflict fatigue yet he did am I losing my mind or is this a bug
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You can't apply the shocks. You need to have 5 charges in order to reduce ability accuracy by 100% againsr robots (120% in that fight due to the node, so 6 charges)
  • And again. Was fighting Morningstar Mini Boss on Map5 with Darkhawk. Mid combo she countered with a special attack. This is going on for MONTHS!!!
    WTH are you doing? Is anybody working at your team? Are they just super bad at their job? Do you have no intentions to fix it? Tell us. Your last response was three(!) months ago.

Flash,
    There was a reply recently saying they are still investigating. Unfortunately, it was a waste of a post because there was no helpful information included. Wish the Mods or Devs or whomever at Kabam could give better details and actually follow through on that transparency that was promised.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Still happening... it does happen everywhere with every champ but I’ll give a specific example since you want one.

Omega vs dormamu mini In map 6
    It’s part of omegas gameplay style to hit into block.
    The hits are rapid fire and they just special launch right while you’re hitting into their block. This is def not something players are able to do. Please fix this with she hulk nerf speed. Amazing these types of bugs always take extensive “investigating” however cull.. she hulk.. variant 3 rogue counters etc all get fixed immediately... hmmmm.

🐻
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Latest example:
    Sentinel vs Aegon in V3 1.2
    Did it twice. Launched special as I was hitting his block to gain analysis.
    Android
    Pixel 3xl
    Latest versions
    edited September 2019
    Please do not let the heavy attack fixes or whatever else the team has deemed necessary to take priority over player detrimental bugs that have been going on for months. The cost is high for us. Loss of a war is even a possible ramification. My alliance mate had it happen twice in one war.
    I know folks are often accusing the team of giving low priority to player detrimental issues. Please prove us wrong by taking action. Thanks!
  • Variant 3.1, in just the first few paths in variant 3 (seems the AI hs a higher ability to "react" quicker in this specific quest) I-Phone 7
    Sentinel vs Daredevil - Daredevil is able to throw a special during first 3 blocked attacks.
    CapIW vs Thing - Thing was able to dex out of my hits into his block after just the first hit.
    Happened 3 times so far today. Twice in V3 and once in aq. Still no update?
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Had this happen again today in this month's EQ UC difficulty, between my first M and a L with OR vs Iron Fist.

Any update? This definitely happens more/only on new content with high PI champions.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Still occurring in Variant 3. Every fight, with any champ.
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Simple, every single fight, hit them into block (usually 4 times), and almost every time they stop holding block and go straight into special attack or dash back. Anyone have same problem with Sentinel? And one more time, this only happend with Sentinel in V3, i'm using him all the time in all game modes, he's r5 5*.
    Thanks.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Let me make one thing clear! This will NOT be fixed! This is how the game plays now with unpredictability.

They always want to make the game more challenging and the fan base has supported this all along. Now they change the way the AI plays (Even though they state that this was always supposed to be) and people are complaining now.

This has been going on for 4 months. No need for more examples as they have received plenty and still not addressing it. This will not change period and will not be address. We keep posting on a tread that continues to be ignored and will continue to be moving forward. We are wasting our time. This is how the manufacture of the game is now. They have gotten so big that it is more about the profits being made instead of the fan based that made this game what it is today. Get use to it as a player or quit playing. It truly is the only 2 choices you have.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208

Let me make one thing clear! This will NOT be fixed! This is how the game plays now with unpredictability.

They always want to make the game more challenging and the fan base has supported this all along. Now they change the way the AI plays (Even though they state that this was always supposed to be) and people are complaining now.

This has been going on for 4 months. No need for more examples as they have received plenty and still not addressing it. This will not change period and will not be address. We keep posting on a tread that continues to be ignored and will continue to be moving forward. We are wasting our time. This is how the manufacture of the game is now. They have gotten so big that it is more about the profits being made instead of the fan based that made this game what it is today. Get use to it as a player or quit playing. It truly is the only 2 choices you have.

yeah so best option is let whales play this stupid game and all f2p players should just stop playing this game .THIS u may call a partial boycott but hey, KABAM if u are reading this stand upto ur motto "best gaming experience " and solve this issue in octobers update .THIS IS BATMAN 1903 CHALLENGING U on behalf of all f2p players. Games are supposed to refresh u and not frustrate the players
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Whales are joining the ftp ranks daily. I'm one of them. It's been refreshing. Moved to a light AW Map 5 ally. I'm spending more time doing things outside the game, which is decreasing my gameplay. If I can't get a straight answer to anything, much less an update or acknowledgement, why should I do more than maintain my current roster?
This discussion has been closed.