**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank up 5* Human Torch

HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled Human torch from a featured crystal and wondering if he is worth ranking up to 4/55?

I know he's getting a buff in a few months which is great but would you say he is worth rank 4 right now? He would be my 4th Rank 4 and I also love playing him but is it worth waiting for a better science champ or take him up now with the buff in mind?

Edit: I should add that he provides a bit of utility I don't have in my roster such as his incinerate and heal blocking capabilities.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d wait and see what the buff is or do another top tier from a different class
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Depends on your roster I would say. He's definitely a situational champ right now. He does have some really nice utility and is great against mystics or energy damage champs. I would say if he is helping filling a roll for you now and he's helping you to advance then definitely R4 him. He's definitely worth R4 or R5, it's just if others would help you more at the moment. He's going to get a little better in a couple months so a plus. He's either really good or average so he's not always helpful but great when he is.
    The only science I would rank above him are Void and Captain America IW and Thing but not by leaps and bounds.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    edited September 2019
    DaMunk said:

Depends on your roster I would say. He's definitely a situational champ right now. He does have some really nice utility and is great against mystics or energy damage champs. I would say if he is helping filling a roll for you now and he's helping you to advance then definitely R4 him. He's definitely worth R4 or R5, it's just if others would help you more at the moment. He's going to get a little better in a couple months so a plus. He's either really good or average so he's not always helpful but great when he is.
    The only science I would rank above him are Void and Captain America IW and Thing but not by leaps and bounds.

Thanks for the reply. Another thing to note is I already have a 5* Maxed blade so I probably wouldn’t use him over Blade against Mystics, I guess I’ll wait and see how his buff goes, I really like playing him so hope he gets the good treatment.

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would since you dont have any heal reversal or heal block champs and he is getting a buff