**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game is Freezing Up when Transitioning from Tab to Tab (with no self repair observed)

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Device and Version: RCA 10 Viking Pro Tablet

Device Operating System: Android 8.1 (Go Edition)

Mobile Carrier: NA

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 24.2.0 (Latest as of this Post)

Gamemode: When Transitioning Between Gamemodes

Champions Affected: NA

Active Boosts: NA

Description of the Issue: Game freezing up when I try to Transition to another Tab from the AQ Map. The Background is still moving and the Energy Bars+Currency Tabs are still cycling through their Animations like normal, but the game is just stuck on this screen and nothing can be interacted with...
It's happened to me about 7 times now between 2 Accounts when going from the AQ Map to another Tab like Crystals or Home, though it's also happened once when Transitioning from the Crystal Tab to the Champions Tab. Only way to fix it seems to be resetting the app but it only stops it for a few minutes, only just started happening a few hours ago and restarting the Device doesn't help either.

Screenshot or Video:

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    *Added note: Uninstalling and Redownloading the App does not help either...
    Couple of my Alliancemates are having this problem aswell, all on Android Devices so far it seems.
    Please I really hope this is seen/fixed soon... I have been trying for an Hour now and cannot open the Alliance Tab at all, meaning I can't Help my Alliancemates with the Arena and can't collect Loyalty.
    edited September 2019
    Now I can't even open the War Menu, also this time I let it sit for just under 10 Minutes and nothing... Stuck with no change the whole time...

• EdNigmaEdNigma Posts: 2
    This is what's happening to me. I have a war being waged and my team mates and I aren't able to get into it at all. At first I thought it was me so I removed other apps and reinstalled MCOC but only a little relief. Restarting the phone seems the best option but probably 1 time in 7 or 8 starts and then it happens again exactly as the OP displays in his screenshots ....

Only affecting team mates using Android so we have like 4 out of our 28 members able to help in the war
    So it seems to be an Android Specific Bug then from what I've been hearing?
    Sure hope they look into this soon, I know they can be busy at times but geesh it's been 2 days with not a single word even acknowledging they've seen this Post/Bug...
    Now I can't even get on the game, it's just perpetually loading... Reinstalled again too but this time it took almost 25 minutes and now I dont think I'll be able to move up in AQ... Getting sick of these bugs/errors ruining my Alliance Performance!
  • Hi man, is your game back to normal? If so, what did you do to work? I have the same problem!

Hi man, is your game back to normal? If so, what did you do to work? I have the same problem!

Not as frequent as it was but still happens occasionally.

Hi man, is your game back to normal? If so, what did you do to work? I have the same problem!

Not as frequent as it was but still happens occasionally.
    As for what I did, I have no idea...