**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to remove Juggernauts Unstoppable

KimilKimil Posts: 84
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Is there a way to remove his unstoppable? I’ve tried CapIW, and SheHulk’s slow but it doesn’t seem to work. I wasn’t aware he had protection from Caps nullify until war today.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Node? Unless there’s something to boost unstoppable both of those champs should work fine, with cap did you have a charge?
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i was fighting juggs in map5 in first section. but my capiw did not remove the unstoppable some times even he has the charge... last 2 day got some hits for this ...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

i was fighting juggs in map5 in first section. but my capiw did not remove the unstoppable some times even he has the charge... last 2 day got some hits for this ...

You said sometimes he has the charge not all the time and when he doesn’t he won’t nullify
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Cap iw will only remove it if he has one of his charges active and if the opponent is not on a node which makes them immune to nullify, she hulk's slow won't nullify it but instead prevent it from being applied
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Cap iw will only remove it if he has one of his charges active and if the opponent is not on a node which makes them immune to nullify, she hulk's slow won't nullify it but instead prevent it from being applied

Actually SpiderGwen is the one that can't Nullify the Unstoppable, though if one is already active and a Slow Debuff is applied she'll just ignore the Effect, She-Hulk on the other hand Can Nullify an Unstoppable Effect if one is already active when using her Heavy and gains a Large Fury for doing so.
  • Do you happen to remember what nodes were active for this fight?