**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor in basic 5* soon

Since Namor's coming to the 5* basic crystals in 10 days, will we get the announcement of any possible "balance" before that like what was promised on the original post? I know they didn't do it in time for Maw and Cull but Miike said they "missed the schedule on this one". I just want to know asap because I'm eager to r5 my Namor hopefully without any nerfs.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They better say before he’s added, the outrage if he wasn’t would be crazy. Get the pun... outrage... but yeah I hope it’s announced soon, I’m eager to r2 my 6* namor
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I am not a complete Kabam lover nor hater. But in all honesty, I'd expect Namor to be nerfed more than Cull. He can almost completely shut down DoT debuffs, heal a bit, transfer dmg to opponent and on top of that he is easily able to do tons of damage without having ro ramp up much (unlike Cull). If I were you, I'd wait with ranking him this high
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

They better say before he’s added, the outrage if he wasn’t would be crazy. Get the pun... outrage... but yeah I hope it’s announced soon, I’m eager to r2 my 6* namor

We really don’t need an-NAMOR puns

Hahahahahaha...

I’m not sorry
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I guess it will be in a month or so
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Issue with Namor is if they are following logic with Cull they could only touch his damage (which can be pretty solid if you chain some L3s)... messing with his signature ability would be fundamentally changing the character and there will be a lot more hell to pay than She Hulk for people weren’t buying She Hulk crystals, weren’t max sig Etc. they had opportunity to tweak the sig before they released him as seemed they were little surprised it wasn’t just a thorns / korg / electro counter but content creators or others showed other uses. At that time they knew could also reflect suicide masteries and other DoT if aggressive. No new information about that has changed over last three months
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    Kerneas said:

I am not a complete Kabam lover nor hater. But in all honesty, I'd expect Namor to be nerfed more than Cull. He can almost completely shut down DoT debuffs, heal a bit, transfer dmg to opponent and on top of that he is easily able to do tons of damage without having ro ramp up much (unlike Cull). If I were you, I'd wait with ranking him this high

Although I agree that if they did it to cull they will do it to Namor, what i can’t accept is that they didn’t know this when they released him, to excuse this would be to accept a level of incompetence we know just isn’t possible.

• Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    zeezee57 said:

I'd expect significantly greater backlash if Namor is nerfed, like landscape of the game altering change. Not only do all the major whales have Namor, they have him 5/65 max sig and use him everywhere from AQ to AW to endgame content, all places Cull makes guest appearances at best. They can nerf Culls damage and these people will still probably whale out on featured cavs every month, nerf Namor and I think that changes, potentially drastically.

Agreed I think everyone grasped culls limitations fairly early on stopping a lot of people going all out on upgrading him (which is why I find it strange they need to tweak him in the first place), but that is not the same with namor