**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PSA: Ghost Rider is BROKEN

Just letting everyone know (not that kabam will do anything since it does not affect their pockets but ours), Ghost rider is broken in at least Alliance war regarding what I observed.

He will not fate seal (with sp1) or fate seal/heal block via damnation (with sp3)

This happened in multiple fights during war.

Occurred on two separate occasions today, once on my ipad 2018 once on my iPhone XR, NA server, iOS 12.4.1.

Just wanted to get this out there ASAP for anyone who is going to be using GR in war. Spread the wonderful news to add the that lengthy bug list.

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Ok, I wasn’t clear, my apologies, judgments are placed on the opponent but DO NOT WORK.

Go ahead and use him if you feel lucky.

Oh I have blade on the team, should’ve mentioned that as well.

Too tired, just wanted get this out ASAP [removed by Moderator].

Edit:
    - latest Version of iOS, latest game version,

- Two separate occasions on two separate devices

- blade on team

- Passive judgment icon lands on opponent as well as active debuff for the fate seal and damnation

- active debuffs are not functioning, champions are not heal blocked from sp3, or fate sealed from sp1 (yes the active buffs remain up on the opponent as if they had a resistance to nullifying effects, which they don’t I run the SAME PATH EVERY TIME, use GR all the time for this path)
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

No evidence, lacking information
    GR does not guarantee that the judgements will apply, except for the sp3
    They are subject to ability accuracy reduction

No chance at any possible AAR

No chance at any node affecting the above

Used blade, but again has nothing to do with the actual placement of the judgments (the passive judgment icons land and the active debuff applies)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Which nodes and champs, for example if you’re fighting on the buff boost nodes then it will still have a 75% chance to trigger the unstoppable, there’s also the possibility of passives, and I think mystic ward can allow buffs to activate under fate seal aswell
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Maybe you tried on a debuff immune node? There's a lot of them at the top.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    mydnight said:

Maybe you tried on a debuff immune node? There's a lot of them at the top.

Wouldn't there be an "immune" call out?
    Funny enough I had update download in the background shortly after the post got flagged and I got warned by kabam and haven’t experienced this issue since, thanks for the secret hotfix I guess?
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Here is some evidence

Against Hyperion AQ miniboss.

As you see, fate seal buff is on but hyperion still has Power gain buff on
    It’s too difficult for people here to understand I guess, but thanks for letting me know it’s not just in AW but also AQ
    Tawli said:

As you see, fate seal buff is on but hyperion still has Power gain buff on

Would you mind also submitting a ticket maybe if enough tickets get sent in they will do something about it.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Happening in arena against a gang of champs. Most recently an unduped Angela still had her regen up and healing after fate seal was applied.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Yup, just used in arena with full synergy. Judgement tag ads to opponent but none of the judgements actually activate (fate seal, regen, fury). None activated.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    I have had fate seal work with my unawakened 5* work in arena just before. 4* awakened didn't work
  • For anyone who believes they've run into this issue, would be able to let us know who you were fighting, what game mode it was in, and what node buffs were active for the fight, even if you don't believe the nodes are related?