Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,395 ★★★★★
    Omega no question
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 737 ★★★
    Alpha... Beta... Gamma... Delta...
  • Lvernon15 said:

Omega no question

What bout Spidey?
  • Since I am seeing that you're dependent on 4 stars and if I am guessing that right then I will give you a very odd answer
    If you have lot of Sig stones then omega if not
    Then list as follows
    1:Hyperion is good without Dupe but his Sig ability makes him more good as his abilities like fury last long powergain etc
    2:Ghost rider: Seems odd but he really benefits him as he gains his fury giving him good attack boost ans also giving him good cycle of judgments. This is coming some one who uses him in map5 Gr player with alky prestiges at 8k+ and he's makes fights more durable
    3:Luke cage : he's a beast and his Sig ability makes him a tank as he can't take damage during his signature ability triggers. He's one the best counters for passive powergians like Hype, Symbiote supreme ,doc strange etc and he can shut them completely and bleed immune and his damage output is very good depending on his exhaustion. I use him In AQ,AW AND Uc events and good for many matchups
    Medusa is only choice when you want to use het defender as without Sig ability she's very good at attack and Spidey mostly don't need it.
    Belive me this 4 stars are better than most of the 5 stars .
    This is coming some one who used them as 4 stars for whole of act5, Aq map5,Aw tier 4 .
    Good luck

Thanks for taking the time.really appreciate it.also,I have 18 mutant Sig's.will that do?ps who's alky.must forgive I am playing after a year long break
  • Hello, please help
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    No I don't think 18 is enough
    Mine is at 30 ish and I'm regretting it
    I think your best option is Medusa hype spidey or luke
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 948 ★★★
    Spidey absolutely does NOT need it. It really doesnt do jack squat anyways. Medusa is a good choice as living strand will save your hide more than once and can make or break a tough fight.
  • No I don't think 18 is enough
    Mine is at 30 ish and I'm regretting it
    I think your best option is Medusa hype spidey or luke

Thanks. And again for you know who alky is
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,236 ★★★★
    edited September 2019

Spidey absolutely does NOT need it. It really doesnt do jack squat anyways. Medusa is a good choice as living strand will save your hide more than once and can make or break a tough fight.

@RichiesDad79 please tell me your joking or at least you know what you are talking about
    To be fair, stark spidey sig ability just gives him slightly increased taunt duration, abit more crit rating per poise charge, increased chance to evade when below 50%. So yes, stark spidey absolutely does not need to be awakened to be a great champ.

Medusa on the other hand, greatly benefits from being awakened, unlocking extra furies and getting auto-block which is an extra layer of self protection. I guess you already know how good omega red is awakened haha.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 884 ★★★
    Hyperion. All day long