**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beyond Uncollected Difficulty. Need Cavalier Difficulty.

2»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

I would hardly call AW purely skill base when a ton of boosts are used for many, if not all fights.

Knowing your limits and accounting for them is part of skill. Trying to get all you can out of your character is also skill. With planning you can weed most if not all the luck out of that system. It is not 100% skill based but you can say it is 99.9~
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Gmonkey said:

I have 12 r5 I now use my c team when war and aq is on and still beat it easily. I do not even 100% master anymore too much time for **** rewards. I am playing way less as there is not challenge anymore

Have you explored Act 6.2 and 6.1?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Hmm idc either way, I try to make content difficult by not r5 any 5 star but I still run the UC as if it’s chapter 1 of story mode, aw is not difficult so the rewards match it, aq is a walk in the park. I’ve done most of my run through act 6 I just gotta use my ms to beat the champion, idk when I’m gonna give it a go; it’ll be when 6.3 comes out probably. I wouldn’t call my self and endgame player but I sure as hell run through content like I am. My roster does not say I’m an endgame player lol
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    They should make AW more interesting to invite better challengers. And i wouldnt mind a Cavalier EQ monthly. Idk why its unpopular but imo it would be more fun to have them
  • Ktashak said:

I think no more than 5-10 % of the players are able to finish these "variant"-ish difficulties. I don't think these (mostly paying) players needs some extra room for their "challenges" . There is a game named "real life" and most of the MCOC players playing that game too. Play variants or waste your time in AW platinum-master levels. Or find a girlfriend or a job. Also 6.3 will come and you will have more fun time

I have a girlfriend, a job, have done the Variants and would like something challenging on a regular basis that isn’t the 1/energy an hour every 2 days that is AW.

• Hey guys, as was mentioned earlier in this thread, the same suggestion has been made many times before. If you would like to discuss the topic further, please use the Forum Search function to find an open discussion about it. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.