**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* shards availability

When kabam released post about 6* are coming they said that there will be increase in amount of 4* shards you can get but I don't see any changes in rewards of AQ/solo event neither in arenas and not even in AW. Rewards are same....they just released Grandmaster crystal and you can get only 1 of it every 2 week(doesn't even guarantee 4*). Kabam why don't you guys add Grandmaster crystal shards with premium hero crystal in shards in all milestone of arena and AQ/solo event? Even 50 or 100 per milestone will do it.
Even with new AW update on 17th October, you guys made content harder but no change in AW rewards...so question is rewards really worth it?

Comments

• MidnightMidnight Posts: 7
    Most likely the changes will go together. 6* become obtainable while 4* become regular.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    6*s hasn't even been released yet. I know the wait is long, but next year is guaranteed when this change will happen.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Yeah because that rewards increase didn't do jack ****, along with the 2 or almost 2 4*s you can get from 100%ing the Goldblum challenge or the Boss rush which gives you a full 4* crystal. But sure they defiently haven't been making 4* champs more obtainable
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    they increased heroic/master mode rewards, are doing much better login rewards and more special events where you can get them
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    they increased heroic/master mode rewards, are doing much better login rewards and more special events where you can get them

Login? Guess I got the wrong one this month.

Heroic and master have been increased slightly I think the o.p.'s point is that we have not seen the availability we thought we would.

That being said I am fine with it because based on the 6* challenge, we all saw that 4*s are not useless, and yes block damage is high but we see that all the time when opponents have super high attack such as act5 or AW bosses for example.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    They will soon but something they should do is make the featured hero in the calender guaranteed 4 star or something I mean why wait so long to get dissapointed and open the guaranteed 3 star.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278

They will soon but something they should do is make the featured hero in the calender guaranteed 4 star or something I mean why wait so long to get dissapointed and open the guaranteed 3 star.

Couldn't agree more this is a brilliant idea. Its once a month it wouldnt hurt Kabam in the least.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Couldn't agree more this is a brilliant idea. Its once a month it wouldnt hurt Kabam in the least.
    Such a good idea it was worth reviving a 2 year old post?
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    lol
    TwmR said:

Have you scored a 4star from the monthly login crystal since this "revived" post was made cause I know I havent
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

TwmR said:

Have you scored a 4star from the monthly login crystal since this "revived" post was made cause I know I havent
    I think I got 1 last year sometime, not completely sure
    Funny That alot of things on this post are still being complained about to this day, when is Kabam gonna get with the Program so many Players I know quitting the game cause Kabam has gotten comfortable with being Mediocre and the game has become boring and predictable as a result with the same content and problems time and time again
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    I'm inclined to disagree. Considering the amount people have progressed and the ways that progress has changed in the last 2 years.