**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Leaderboard and ingame Prestige Calculator

Looking for players opinions on a couple features that are a no brainers for this game, 1 being an Arena Leaderboard so that you know how many long you have to grind to get those Rank Rewards, me and an Alliance Member were grinding the same Arena he got all excited he landed in the top 10% and got the 4* Champ I landed in the 11% and our scores were 35,000+/- apart. Would have put in a few more fights had I known. And the other being a prestige calculator, now I know some of you will mention some 3rd party site that will tell you what your champs prestige will be, but with your masteries affecting certain areas of prestige you cant effectively determine what a champs prestige will be as they rank up, an in game calculator would be able to determine prestige based on your current masteries, they could add it to the info screen, that way you can click on a champ and see what prestige they will be at each rank up and prestige level maxed out, what you all think

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1. An arena scoreboard would be impossible to keep accurate as the names and points would be changing constantly as everyone grinds and would prolly cause several crashes.

2. You seem to not understand prestige properly.
    Prestige is not affected by masteries the champions rating is however affected by masteries. So the number you see in game is not its prestige but rather the heros rating.
    Prestige is a preset number for your champion that is their base number without any masteries
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I figure they could probly update the top 100 every 60mins without causing any problems considering that's about what people are really going for, and I suppose Hero Rating might be more accurate, but I guess you still understood what i was getting at. While you gave input on the leaderboard did you have anything to add on the *Hero Rating Calculator, it would be useful considering your individual masteries will affect their outcome, and your masteries can be factored in if it's an ingame feature, they could even add prestige level calculations
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    A live standing arena position would just make grinding for champs even worse. You'd just have people watching scores at the end waiting to burn a bunch of refreshes to hit top 150. Horrible idea