**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I the only one who didn't rank down She-Hulk?

2»

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

She's still good so I am thinking of maxing her out as 4 star. Does she need to be awakened?

No she does not, but it's a nice boost if you so happen to Dupe her.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Wynn15 said:

The RTDs doesn’t give you back the ISOs and gold spent, I don’t get the point of ranking her down, then rank her back up again. Like.... really guys?

They said the Iso and Gold Is getting refunded in a few weeks, check the Mail.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Had her at rank 3. Wanted her at rank 3. Kept her at rank 3. She’s still really good, and eventually I want all my good 5* at rank 3, or as many as possible.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019
    I brought mine from max to R3 might bring her back up 1 day but figured I could put the cats to better use since she got nerfed, I used the cats to bring Gladiator Hulk and Quake to R4 gonna use the T4CC to bring Quake to R5 once I get 1 more T4B
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    She was R3 for me and then I got her down to R2, if theres a matchup thats great for her then R2 should be able to do it I hope
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    I keep my 5* at rank 4....to me she is still a very good champ to have, a few mistakes on her upgrade but I figure the good out of it outweighs the bad. She’s still worth the deductible when I file my MCOC taxes at the end of the year 😎. Plus, if you like playing as her and she suits your needs it’s always a good idea to keep her ranked up for fighting, questing and what not. Just one mans opinion, hope it helps a few folks out 🙂.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Will rank her down in 2 days, will have t2a from r4 and r5 in overflow (4+7, as I remember), and still no champ to use it on instead. She's not bad, but keeping her furies up is too stressful, would prefere some more sustainable champ like ghost or cull
  • Fara_Fara_ Posts: 34
    I was thinking of bringing her to r3 and r4 LC instead, to help with UC Caire Voyant. I also have a science awakening gem for LC. This would save me a few revives while exploring UC EQ. I don’t have Ghost. I will bring SH back to r4 at a later time. What to you think?
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    I took my 5* from R5 to R1. I agree she may be useful in some content and is a good champ. However, she no longer provides additional utility for me since I have R5 CAIW. Without CAIW, I would have considered her for R3, possibly R4. I find CAIW considerably more useful in most content than then new version of She Hulk. Unfortunately she is back to the bench for me.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I barely ranked her up in the first place. All my main's are 4 stars except for a 5 star Blade, so I have a lot more options that are better. I ranked her down from 3 to 2 just so I could use the resources on other champions like Thing and Ghulk. (I already have Quake, CAIW and Void at Rank 4, Void being duped.)
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    not the only one I wish I could sell those pointless and useless RDT I rather have gold then them.
  • Yo guys does anyone know when are they going to give us the iso-8 and Gold for She hulk's rank down?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I ranked her with a 2016 gem after doing chapter 1 of v3 before the nerf, I never used the heavy combo anyway, then I used the rdk just because I wanted thing to r4 and needed the t2a. 100% v3 a few days ago, got another 2016 science and put her back up.