**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which BIG Shot you want at end of ACT 6

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Which BIG Shot you want at end of ACT 6 38 votes

Apocalypse
7%
phillgreenDOKTOROKTOPUSWebby72 3 votes
Knull
13%
ArcDeAngelusJohnLocke117007md92The_WatcherHerekle 5 votes
Dr. Doom
34%
TerraThi101Maldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903Midnite93UmbertoDelRioH3t3rGiodood_1Imran_LaherFireShot240JeffariasRoronoaUchiha 13 votes
Galactus
36%
MSRDLDSamdroxtaarRaymundo86TheHeroDeservedAhteshamblak_mambaDead1CtuchikGonçaloAshKetchumJohnHSMario187Ya_Boi_28Superfan 14 votes
Mandarin
0%
Onslaught
7%
NojokejaymStingerbkEdeuink 3 votes

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I'm assuming you mean final boss like collector, maestro etc. I honestly think grandmaster would be great
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Knull
    Tied between Knull and Dr. Doom, but both would be great.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Knull
    Yeah. Final boss of act 6. That's why i said at the end.
    Yeah i thought about grandmaster.
    And he would be awesome. But so far the reason we haven't seen him as an opponent coz the very idea and existence of this game depends on grandmaster.
    And releasing him would be a final act.
    I don't think KABAM have that planned any time soon.
    Lot's of heavy weights are due.
    Like real monster opponent.
    Like my vote is Knull. And he is the 1st entity ever. Before creation. Dude is absolutely the end line. Way way more powerful than any other marvel villains.
    Like he can go toe to toe with "one above all"
    Dude is celestial slayer and creator of Symbiote. But may be he should come at the end of act 7 or 8 with grandmaster. He is way too OP

Knull
    So far doom,knull, Galactus.... Well. Vote more and let's see. Which one gets the most vote. And if we can get any admin votes too.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Tbh, the final boss looks like it's gonna be grandmaster
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

If we look at the picture for each chapter, it tends to have the boss on it. Act 3.4 thanos, act 4.4 maestro, act 5.2 collector. I'm sure grandmaster is on the picture for the soon to be released act 6.4
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

If we look at the picture for each chapter, it tends to have the boss on it. Act 3.4 thanos, act 4.4 maestro, act 5.2 collector. I'm sure grandmaster is on the picture for the soon to be released act 6.4
    yeah, that's how I made my guess

and with that, I guess it's safe to assume that we will fight Carina in 6.3
  • Honestly I don’t care who it is as long as it’s not a fight that requires me to have one of 150 5/6* at R5 with a full 5/6* synergy team to not get smashed.
    And I really hope that they don’t load it up with stupid nodes simply to make it a cash grab like with the 6.2.2 sinister
    edited September 2019
    Knull
    Everyone in this game is basic skilled.
    Except for new players.
    Coz most of us can take on an insane opponent with insane health pool.
    Cz we all cleared ROL.
    New players don't really stick to this game either. Loosing interest just cause we know how lengthy this game can be and how difficult is to get an new or slightly high tier champs and how difficult is to upgrade them.

My sister lost interest in an week. And uninstalled.

50% players are free to play, When it comes to this game. (I am guessing)
    Just buffing a node with
    Infinite destructive buffs just to make the fight insanely tough will loose more players.
    Look at ultron final act 5. Such a cool yet dengorous opponent. Subtle but tough.
    You need some skill to bypass him. Or you could just head on attack him with no strategy. Both works. Both requires skill.

But looking at EQ and act6.2 some nodes are just way way too complicated for a mobile game. (Truth to be told)

For me the most desired part for everyone in this game is to open 5 star crystal.
    So what they did with this EQ
    They should introduce such thing called
    4 different 5 star pools regarding era or some new system. Soo choosing one of 5 type will garantee champs from those era or those selective pool.

If any of these champs gets introduced in this game don't just buff them. Make them cool to play with or play against.
    You can go head front with basic attack or you can rely on strategy. A subtle approach.
    Knull
    Shouldn't have added Mandarin to this list.
    He is not a global threat. My bad. Lol.
  • Lloyd80Lloyd80 Posts: 36
    Silver surfer...that way the story can continue and you can use those others in the poll for later acts
    Knull
    So dr. Doom is actually coming to the contents finally most popular antagonist of marvel.
    I suppose they will eventually introduce
    Galactus and the big bad Knull.
    Finger crossed. Cheers.