**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alarming Trend: No more T5B rewards in Epic Event Quests

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys

I noticed that there are no longer T5B rewards in this month's Epic 'Time After Time' Event Quest. And so I did a little digging and noticed that this has been a trend over the last 3 months.

The 'Class Trips' in July had 6,750 T5B fragments which were pretty awesome:

Then last month we had the really difficult Epic difficulty in the Sinister Labs which gives a little bit of T5B each time you win (150 for completion and explorations), so let's say you did it 30 times you can get 4,500... again a decrease from 6,750.

Then this month, we get ZERO T5B for completion of Epic difficulty in the 'Time After Time' event quest:

Is this trend going to continue?

Are T5B going to be harder and harder to come by?

Are we going to have to 'pay' to buy the T5B deals instead of getting them from completing contents?

What do you guys think about this?

Is it good or bad for the game?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Who said side quests are supposed to offer TB5?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m hav almost form 2 in 1 much pretty good insane for me. Need stil 22k frgmeant but wil get them eventually. No rush.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Please examine the actual Event Quest, Amazing Fantasy. Rewards for that are 9k t5b fragments, along with 1600 6* shards, 5250 5* shards, and 9k t2a fragments. This is purely the overall rewards, not the extra we get for completing and exploring the individual chapters.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    The rewards from these side events always are different it just so happens the last few months the t5b has gone down at the same time the 5* and 6* shards have gone up
    Next month we may get more t5b again or an awakening gem or who knows what else
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure it was even a trend to begin with. Side Quests vary in Rewards.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

That seems unlikely, since for your supposed trend to continue next month's epic quest would have to contain negative fragments. I'm 90% certain that completing next month's side quest will not cause you to lose T5B fragments.
    I meant the trend that we'll get ZERO T5B from Epic quests will continue.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Wait what trend? There need to be consecutive events to establish a trend.

Anyways this isn't the only event this month.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

That seems unlikely, since for your supposed trend to continue next month's epic quest would have to contain negative fragments. I'm 90% certain that completing next month's side quest will not cause you to lose T5B fragments.
    So if they don't give Unity Crystal shards on the next side quest, will that be a trend too?
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

DNA3000 said:

So if they don't give Unity Crystal shards on the next side quest, will that be a trend too?
    Yea and a very worrying one along with us getting no shield markers the last 2 months and no randomizers this month, when will these crazy trends end
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    There's an alarming trend! In Nick Furys recon you could earn currency to get a 5* awakening gem Crystal and in the recent months there has been NO currency to buy any awakening crystals! This. Is. An. Outrage! I am going to call my mother and express my disdain for this unacceptable trend!

DNA3000 said:

Yeah a trend that we'll not get them again.
    TwmR said:

DNA3000 said:

Yea and a very worrying one along with us getting no shield markers the last 2 months and no randomizers this month, when will these crazy trends end
    Yeah but shield markers aren't part of the permanent resources. T5B are.
    ItsDamien said:

There's an alarming trend! In Nick Furys recon you could earn currency to get a 5* awakening gem Crystal and in the recent months there has been NO currency to buy any awakening crystals! This. Is. An. Outrage! I am going to call my mother and express my disdain for this unacceptable trend!

Again, those aren't part of the permanent resources and content. T5B are.

ItsDamien said:

Again, those aren't part of the permanent resources and content. T5B are.
    This event isn't permanent either. And you can earn T5B from other sources, infact weekly if you really want to.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I guess you don’t understand what trend means....

This particular Event is all about celebrating the breadth of Marvel's Characters, so it's all focussed on Crystals and Crystal shards. You'll notice that not only is there no T5B, but no Rank Up materials at all.

This is not something we want to continue, but was right for this event.

That's great to hear, thanks so much for the clarifications.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Lol C'mon man, T5B are easy to farm these days, we don't need them in every quest.
    Dizzy said:

Lol C'mon man, T5B are easy to farm these days, we don't need them in every quest.

LOL .. where do you 'farm' these?

Dizzy said:

Monthly EQ, AQ crystals every week, glory store every week.

Just because something isn't daily doesn't mean they're not farmable.

ItsDamien said:

Dizzy said:

Monthly EQ, AQ crystals every week, glory store every week.

Just because something isn't daily doesn't mean they're not farmable.
    LOL.. that's not farming.
    You think a farmer farms produce in a day? Takes a while for cows to get big enough to milk. Takes a while for fruits to grow. If you can get rewards steadily and at a regular pace, it's farmable as it's repeatable content. It's not like finishing act 5 and getting those cats one time.

Just because what you assume to be farming is, does not make you correct. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Don't call it a trend until it happens repeatedly. This quest having no t5b is the exception, not the rule.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Don't call it a trend until it happens repeatedly. This quest having no t5b is the exception, not the rule.

He mentioned it was repeating tho...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Lol every side quest not giving you any or what you consider enough t5b is concerning, but people upset about champion nerfs are overreacting and need to "realize what game they're playing"
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Lol... Kabam should’ve realized they have to give more and more with each month’s side quests.... not the other way around... or else that would be called “alarming trend” :)