**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's a Community Boss Rush and how come I don't see it in my game?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
The question's in the title.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Oh ok.. strange cos on RichTheMan's video he had it on his game.. so was wondering why we don't have the same thing.
  • It would help soooo much if all the anniuncements in “Categories - News and Announcements” would ALSO appear when viewing the general “Discussions” Section.

A lot of people miss seeing these posts that are only in some specific sub-section, rather than where every other post on the Forum can be seen from.

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Oh ok.. strange cos on RichTheMan's video he had it on his game.. so was wondering why we don't have the same thing.

For someone who is on the forum so much you should take the time to read official announcements. There was a post about this.
  • ...and find it odd that the actual website link provided earlier actually is “...EN/DISCUSSION...” so even Kabam would classify Announcements as Discussions, but just doesn't include them as being viewable from main Discussions section of Forum.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Maybe this time there will be a 5* crystal?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Maybe this time there will be a 5* crystal?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

It would help soooo much if all the anniuncements in “Categories - News and Announcements” would ALSO appear when viewing the general “Discussions” Section.

A lot of people miss seeing these posts that are only in some specific sub-section, rather than where every other post on the Forum can be seen from.

They're not discussions. They're Closed Threads which Moderators only add to. Hence News and Announcements. ;)
  • They're not discussions. They're Closed Threads which Moderators only add to. Hence News and Announcements. ;)

@GroundedWisdom ...
    Under main Discussions (General Discussions), in the “box” style posts up top, there is the She-Hulk Heavy Attack Fix (a Closed to only moderator edits post that when clicked on shows it is filed under News and Announcements).
    Same for a couple of the Purple Banner ones that follow after the Box style ones and before the rest of General Discussion posts, there are 2 “Beta Test” ones there that when clicked on also show that they are Moderator-only and filed under News and Announcements.
    Yet all of those examples can be viewed from the main Discussions page, without having to change over to viewing them specifically only from “News and Announcements”.

So that’s my point, why are only some of the Announcements also visible from Discussions page ? Why make people tab around to different sections just in case there is an announcement over there that is not shown where other announcements are (with everything else).
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Lol C'mon man, do you even read Kabam's posts? They clearly addressed literally everything in your question.
    C'mon man.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Dizzy said:

Lol C'mon man, do you even read Kabam's posts? They clearly addressed literally everything in your question.
    C'mon man.

My guy this thread is days old I'm pretty sure he's got it now