**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unfair war ratings

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
I'm getting really sick and tired of AW. Our last 5 matchups the opponent's war rating has been no less than 1,149 and as much as 1,323. Our Alliance's war rating is currently 977. How the hell is that fair? We are never going to win another war again at this rate.

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    it may not be but you are talking about a 20 points difference. I'm talking about a 200+ points difference.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Starhawk said:

it may not be but you are talking about a 20 points difference. I'm talking about a 200+ points difference.

You missed the point of his post
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    The number of BGs makes a huge difference in pool of potential matches. How many do you run?
    djr17 said:

The number of BGs makes a huge difference in pool of potential matches. How many do you run?

3. should i lower that?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I would only lower the number of groups if you don't get full participation in 3. I'm not sure what the pool looks like for 3 bgs at that war rating.

My ally runs 1, and we're within +/-30 the vast majority of the time, at a similar war rating as yours.
    we don't really care per say but it still becomes frustrating losing so many lopsided matchups.

Thanks for the tips. I may lower the number of BGs to 2 and see how it goes