**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I really need help

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
I just finished act 4, took down the Maestro, no problem. I started act 5, and I realize I can’t even come close to finishing the first quest. Flare wrecks me completely. I have no Ghulk, and on one path I get totaled by Hyperion, on the other, enhanced abilities Spidey takes out my whole team. I don’t have Venom either. I really have no idea what to do, I’m completely stumped and stuck. Help!

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Use class advantage and bursty champs

Class advantage reduces the degen from 100% max health lost to 50% max health lost over the same time
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Here’s my roster:

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Well, I did it, had to use a lot of potions but I had a ton in the stash so it’s fine. Wasn’t as bad as I thought. Now on to Breakthrough...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Should we tell him there is a second flare quest?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Should we tell him there is a second flare quest?

shhhhhh....don't ruin the moment.....
    :)
  • Wait til you encounter Masochism... you'll be happy to explore the rest of 5.1 after your 1st encounter with 5.2.4. Flare is good times if you can move fast. Breakthrough isn't too bad either. Longer fights for sure. 5.1 lulls you into a false sense of security and then you meet 5.2 and the Collector. Congrats on finishing Act 4 though!! If you haven't finished exploration, and Act 5 starts feeling like a progression wall, double back and finish exploration of Act 4.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Wait. Complete and explore master EQ first.
    When you have a team of 5/50s go for 5.2