**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5

What champ or champs help you the most of act 5.I'm on part 4 .lines in the sand???

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

What champ or champs help you the most of act 5.I'm on part 4 .lines in the sand???

ooh... the Masochism chapter. Yeah this is where Act 5 starts getting a bit... interesting?
    For 5.2.4, note that you might be at a bit of a disadvantage if your fighters rely on their debuffs. You can definitely use them, but your opponents will be regenerating a bit, so keep that in mind. Raw damage champions like Angela or Domino can work really well.
    And you'll want to get a bit used to fighting as if you're up against Stun Immune. Bait heavy attacks.
    And I'm guessing you're having a bit of trouble with that Yellowjacket at the start? Well, if he's ready to throw a special 1, don't throw your combo. You'll find it much easier to deal with his sp1 if you're at a distance.
    oh yeah and don't forget about Role Reversal. That can throw you off a bit.

When I went through that quest, I believe I was mainly using Angela, Winter Soldier (with Killmonger synergy for extra damage), Void (because if you can get his debuffs to stick, he can punish Masochism) and Old Man Logan (who's getting a rework so he'll be even better). A lot of champions can work though.
    (though champs like Killmonger aren't great because they're not the greatest for damage, and activate Masochism a fair bit)
  • Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53

ooh... the Masochism chapter. Yeah this is where Act 5 starts getting a bit... interesting?
    For 5.2.4, note that you might be at a bit of a disadvantage if your fighters rely on their debuffs. You can definitely use them, but your opponents will be regenerating a bit, so keep that in mind. Raw damage champions like Angela or Domino can work really well.
    And you'll want to get a bit used to fighting as if you're up against Stun Immune. Bait heavy attacks.
    And I'm guessing you're having a bit of trouble with that Yellowjacket at the start? Well, if he's ready to throw a special 1, don't throw your combo. You'll find it much easier to deal with his sp1 if you're at a distance.

When I went through that quest, I believe I was mainly using Angela, Winter Soldier (with Killmonger synergy for extra damage), Void (because if you can get his debuffs to stick, he can punish Masochism) and Old Man Logan (who's getting a rework so he'll be even better). A lot of champions can work though.
    (though champs like Killmonger aren't great because they're not the greatest for damage, and activate Masochism a fair bit)
    Thank you for your help.in have 5 star cull and gladiator hulk and hyperion and x23 as my top champs who do u think will go well with them or do you think I should take them out and add others..thank you
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use either heavy debuff champs like gwenpool so you can parry consistently or use no debuff champs and play it like stun immune, aa sabretooth and quake can also somewhat get around the node
  • Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53

Thank you for your help.in have 5 star cull and gladiator hulk and hyperion and x23 as my top champs who do u think will go well with them or do you think I should take them out and add others..thank you
    Hi I just got a 4 star vold and awakend him and maxed him out.will he help in this rounder? ?thank u for your help