**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time After Time Event Quest

Comments

• GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

You can just grind the arena as everybody else.

IS EVERYONE EARNING ARENA'S AWARDS? OR ONLY THE BEST PLACES? SO DON'T TALK THIS
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    There’s the 2* quickmatch crystals in the final week
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    The unified shards they added to the arenas this week are amazing and dwarf the shards in the solo events and the time after time quest. Every 3 or 4 arena milestones now gets you a 5% chance at a 5-star (for uncollected). Anyone know how long this will continue for?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    the daily time after time quest challenge was great before but over the last 2 days with taskmaster and nw sabertooth, just plainly un-enjoyable.

I do give them credit for the arenas though.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    so now this daily challenge requires 8 energy to count as one fight towards the milestone, or we can spend units to refresh our duels? How annoying is this set up? Don't you think keeping it to champs at the first energy tile in quests is more fair, considering we're having to go out of our way and search for these targets and do them over and over every day?

I only made it to the 4th milestone this morning and stopped. I probably wont do this one beyond duels. Bad design guys.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    When does chapter 4 open up for this event?
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    Time after time?....wasn’t that a cyndi lauper song? Oh, never mind....guess I’m showing my age 😬😢
  • shrmntnk62shrmntnk62 Posts: 19
    Is there a list anywhere of whoball the gates are?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The arena shards are awsome and the rest of the event isn't. And frankly i think it is great the shards are in arenas in greater numbers than elsewhere, cause most of the top alliance players don't even bother to play any arenas anymore...and i hope they do more of this kind of shard addition (2-5*'s) just like this arena, with a single type of shards for 2 tiers of crystals! It has been the most fun part of the event and added some bonus to the grinding that too often is unrewarding.
    The gold spend and the pardox events are just dumb! A way for those who do not care for grinding to exploit up some shards for this month crystals without breaking a sweat. But even searching up someone to fight is too much work! And it absolutely is given the rewards...
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    5* shards simply don't add up to 10k....
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    phil56201 said:

Jonny123 said:

How come I'll not get over 10k 5* shards for 100% epic on this quest??

Wondering this too. Adding up all the shards we get, including every individual quest at 125x5x5, I come to a sum total of 6,775. Unless the individual quest scale WAY up after chapter 2, I don't see how we can come to 10k shards total.
    Elaborate on this.

I don't see how this adds up to 10025 5* crystal shards.

That has been about the extend of my gold rewards for the special "unified" gold crystals! Every time i have opened a pair. Kinda a laugh. I get 10k out of ordinary arena crystals...so buying them and searching for champs to fight for those lil amounts of gold, 850 unified shards and the remainder of the awards exactly what we recieve on regular solo events are just not fun. The arena shards are far and away, the best part of this event!
  • NantaNanta Posts: 1
    The rewards of the arena are the best part, so far. Got two 5 star from unified shard
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

phil56201 said:

Jonny123 said:

How come I'll not get over 10k 5* shards for 100% epic on this quest??

Wondering this too. Adding up all the shards we get, including every individual quest at 125x5x5, I come to a sum total of 6,775. Unless the individual quest scale WAY up after chapter 2, I don't see how we can come to 10k shards total.
    They should scale up
    They will scale up because there will be more paths in the last few quests
  • What if we don't have certain characters for this quest I'm stuck on it and wanna be able to finish it.
  • IcemossieIcemossie Posts: 7

What if we don't have certain characters for this quest I'm stuck on it and wanna be able to finish it.

agreed, I wish they would stop or change it so that everybody can get 100%
  • Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    same here. i got all of heroic and master done except for one path in each because i havent got any star of The Thing. So frustrating!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,750 ★★★★★
    Cmon guys you'll be able to do 1v1 for a crystal that will have 2* of every champ needed for gates. Itll be super easy and wont take alot of time. Theyve done this before.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Was this event bugged?.... I've been waiting for a week to play the new one and today i got an alert to play bronze? Ive been done with brone since last Tuesday?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,786 ★★★★★
    how many routes are in each "age"? I've been doing the main event and haven't touched this yet.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

how many routes are in each "age"? I've been doing the main event and haven't touched this yet.

2 per quest for the first 2 chapters, then 3, 4, and 5 per quest respectively for the three chapters after that. And the difficulty goes up a bit.
  • NoWayOutNoWayOut Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    I have opened
    2 5* crystals / 10 4* crystals / 30 PHC

And several other with 3* and ultimate crystals.

I STILL CANT GET ANY VERSION OF THE CHAMPION!! How can I beat the event if I can't get it? And I have less than two weeks!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    NoWayOut said:

I have opened
    2 5* crystals / 10 4* crystals / 30 PHC

And several other with 3* and ultimate crystals.

I STILL CANT GET ANY VERSION OF THE CHAMPION!! How can I beat the event if I can't get it? And I have less than two weeks!

Relax, and read the announcement again:
    MCOC Team said:

Don’t have the required Champions? Don’t worry!

From September 25th to October 2nd, a 2-Star Basic Unified Hero Crystal containing the required Champions will replace Versus Crystals in Quickmatch.

NOTE: These 2-Star Unified Basic Hero Crystals found in Quickmatch will only contain "Basic" versions of these Champions, which means that duplicating Champions will not award any Crystal Shards, but only 1 Signature Level increase.

• Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Yeah ? So what ? They got the rewards before us, big deal, we'll get them too... they didn't get anything extra, except nothing left to do for the next 4 weeks :D