Beyond Uncollected Difficulty. Need Cavalier Difficulty.

2»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

I would hardly call AW purely skill base when a ton of boosts are used for many, if not all fights.

Knowing your limits and accounting for them is part of skill. Trying to get all you can out of your character is also skill. With planning you can weed most if not all the luck out of that system. It is not 100% skill based but you can say it is 99.9~
  • DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 367 ★★
    Ktashak said:

I think no more than 5-10 % of the players are able to finish these "variant"-ish difficulties. I don't think these (mostly paying) players needs some extra room for their "challenges" . There is a game named "real life" and most of the MCOC players playing that game too. Play variants or waste your time in AW platinum-master levels. Or find a girlfriend or a job. Also 6.3 will come and you will have more fun time

Seriously. Why wouldn`t a person who spends time on this game, or is just crazy good deserve a montly EQ that challenges him/her? If a person spends time on this game it does not mean they do not have a life.
    I am cavalier (Not and true endgame player, but that is due to skill, not time invested) and I am happily married for 5 years, and have 2 children that get all the attention they need. By just playing in the morning, 15 minutes during the day and 2 hours at night I get 3 arena's fully done, complete very difficulty of EQ 100%. Just because this game is my (somewhat addictive) hobby does not mean I do not have a life outside of the game.
    How much time that needs to be spend to on this game to 'compete' is highly exaggerated
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited September 15
    Gmonkey said:

I have 12 r5 I now use my c team when war and aq is on and still beat it easily. I do not even 100% master anymore too much time for **** rewards. I am playing way less as there is not challenge anymore

Have you explored Act 6.2 and 6.1?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    edited September 15
    Hmm idc either way, I try to make content difficult by not r5 any 5 star but I still run the UC as if it’s chapter 1 of story mode, aw is not difficult so the rewards match it, aq is a walk in the park. I’ve done most of my run through act 6 I just gotta use my ms to beat the champion, idk when I’m gonna give it a go; it’ll be when 6.3 comes out probably. I wouldn’t call my self and endgame player but I sure as hell run through content like I am. My roster does not say I’m an endgame player lol
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 407 ★★
    They should make AW more interesting to invite better challengers. And i wouldnt mind a Cavalier EQ monthly. Idk why its unpopular but imo it would be more fun to have them
  • WarHawk_Taz_1WarHawk_Taz_1 Posts: 343 ★★
    Because people have deviated to less stressful content like AQ and act 6 where dying just costs u extra potions no pressure. So the skill criteria comes from war. That is rewarded lightly in comparison to the difficulty, at least not enough to make people take stress on wars
  • MauledMauled Posts: 330 ★★
    Ktashak said:

I think no more than 5-10 % of the players are able to finish these "variant"-ish difficulties. I don't think these (mostly paying) players needs some extra room for their "challenges" . There is a game named "real life" and most of the MCOC players playing that game too. Play variants or waste your time in AW platinum-master levels. Or find a girlfriend or a job. Also 6.3 will come and you will have more fun time

I have a girlfriend, a job, have done the Variants and would like something challenging on a regular basis that isn’t the 1/energy an hour every 2 days that is AW.

• Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,082 ★★★★★
    Yep it is boring now with no challenge ..

The Variants were supposed to be end-game content ... only variant 1 was ... 2 & 3 were explored by most in less than a week of release .. Currently only 6.2 provides a challenge and if that is 100% ... then what else is there?
  • Hey guys, as was mentioned earlier in this thread, the same suggestion has been made many times before. If you would like to discuss the topic further, please use the Forum Search function to find an open discussion about it. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.