**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If Namor is Nerfed......

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Who cares if he's still a top damage dealer, what's wrong with him being the best damage dealer? He needs to be because that's really all he has going for him, anything less nerf's the champion. It is clear you do not play at a high level at all with such an argument.

You're probably right. I have zero clue.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Who cares if he's still a top damage dealer, what's wrong with him being the best damage dealer? He needs to be because that's really all he has going for him, anything less nerf's the champion. It is clear you do not play at a high level at all with such an argument.

That doesn't address playing at a high level. Can I see some end game content you completed? LOL
    I never said you didn't have Cull Obsidian.

That doesn't address playing at a high level. Can I see some end game content you completed? LOL
    I never said you didn't have Cull Obsidian.
    LoL isn't high level. If I have enough money I can beat any of the content i want when I want.
    I wasn't talking about Labyrinth of legends. I was laughing at what I was saying because it went right over your head.

So please post an act 6.2.6 completion. Maybe a Variant completion. Anyone can spend and rank up champions.

Back to the topic at hand though, I'm eager to see their approach to Namor specifically.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Absolutely agree. Absolutely agree. 100%
    Bdw i am a free to play player. But i feel you folks who uses real money.
    And trust me when i say. When we wait for forever to get 10k 5* shards and get a daredevil. (Waiting to get nebula so we can counter act5 ultron) trust me. It hurts badly.

They can give 4 types of 5star crystal. Where 1 get's to choose champs from an era. Choose 1 era with 10k shards.
    And get champs from a selective roster.
    Or may be divide the crystal with classes.

Sometimes nodes are just - too many crooks.
    Having a subtle approach like act 5 ultron final boss.
    U can use strategy or u can use brute strength to win this fight.
    But both requires fare amount of skill.
    I bet not a single player in the community has took on this guy with one shot at first try. Not like seatin or COC or legacy. Folks who has done it all and prepare useful diverse content to help us.
    I mean 1 shot 1st try. No one. Not possible. Even you see the videos. That fight tastes our skill. But sometimes this EQ nodes are just way too much complications.
    This is a mobile game. And u have a good fanbase. People play this game coz they like the pop culture comics theme.
    Try to go basic and if you really want to release champs. Then make poll. Ask the community. Or fix old champs who just way way way behind in terms of recent releases but in actual comics they are the most popular ones.
    Ex - magneto wolverine Deadpool sentry etc.

They create new god tier champs to attract crystal buying. Then they nerf them. Seems unethical to me. Then they call it rebalancing.

Why not create a champ that does 10,000 each hit. Let the crystals roll and money in. Then nerf. Saying it’s balancing. What’s wrong with that?

All about the Benjamins

Cull isn't God tier.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I Understand people wanting RDT.

But what about all the people that didn't get CULL. Meaning all the decisions that were made to try to obtain a champion, based off expectations.

How many more 5&6 shards were used on featured crystals? how many units were bought and spent on his personal featured Crystal? how many people retained a sigil trying to get the better deal for the feature Crystal. A lot of decisions involving a lot of money were made and you just can't take that back.
    Kaladin_ said:

I Understand people wanting RDT.

But what about all the people that didn't get CULL. Meaning all the decisions that were made to try to obtain a champion, based off expectations.

How many more 5&6 shards were used on featured crystals? how many units were bought and spent on his personal featured Crystal? how many people retained a sigil trying to get the better deal for the feature Crystal. A lot of decisions involving a lot of money were made and you just can't take that back.

You you get your money back if you play lottery and someone else wins? You still got something from opening a crystal. Stop trying to get something you don't deserve.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Wow lol. I would want my money back from the lottery if I played it and they advertised 1 million dollars rewards, but really were only giving away a 100k.

Who are you people that can honestly defend some of the things this company does.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

Who are you people that can honestly defend some of the things this company does.

Shareholders I assume
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    people should stop complaining now any crystal you buy is your fault, kabam informed everyone about the 3 month plan they have for champs that are now released so if you spend money on crystals you are at fault. If you spend money on the crystals now and the champs gets nerfed you have to except it since you knew about it.
    edited September 2019
    Kaladin_ said:

Wow lol. I would want my money back from the lottery if I played it and they advertised 1 million dollars rewards, but really were only giving away a 100k.

Im not defending them. I'm saying that what you suggested is poorly thought out and trying to exploit a situation.

In reference to what you said, you are asking them to compensate people for trying to get Cull but didn't get him. That is the same as buying a lottery ticket, not winning and asking for a refund.

What an absolutely ridiculous statement.

Not exactly in their defense but the ToS has always stated they change anything they want, how they want and who they want. So you sre getting exactly whats advertised. Is it fair? No. Did we agree to it when we started playing? Yes.

If they shut the game down tomorrow, you couldn't do a thing about it.

Kaladin_ said:

Im not defending them. I'm saying that what you suggested is poorly thought out and trying to exploit a situation.

In reference to what you said, you are asking them to compensate people for trying to get Cull but didn't get him. That is the same as buying a lottery ticket, not winning and asking for a refund.

Not exactly in their defense but the ToS has always stated they change anything they want, how they want and who they want. So you sre getting exactly whats advertised. Is it fair? No. Did we agree to it when we started playing? Yes.

I'm waiting for you completed End game content post? Point proven.

Kaladin_ said:

End game content has zero to do with anything. Nothing, nada, zip, zero. I dont know Why people think the amount of content completed means anything. You can pay to complete all content so what would it prove? Find a new argument.

Kaladin_ said:

End game content has zero to do with anything. Nothing, nada, zip, zero. I dont know Why people think the amount of content completed means anything. You can pay to complete all content so what would it prove? Find a new argument.
    It's funny because based on how you talked I identified that you were lacking a certain level of experience. I think my argument says it all. Whether you try to minimize it or not I was spot on. I'm not attacking I'm just saying that a little more experience will help you have the proper perspective that I feel is missing from your arguments.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Experience isn't a good rebuttal to begin with. The argument is investing into Champs. Anyone can Rank and invest into them. Also, for him to have gotten to R5, he would have had to have significant experience. So it seems like it's just an attempt at calling someone out with an off-topic boast.

Experience isn't a good rebuttal to begin with. The argument is investing into Champs. Anyone can Rank and invest into them. Also, for him to have gotten to R5, he would have had to have significant experience. So it seems like it's just an attempt at calling someone out with an off-topic boast.

You have even less experience than the guy I was talking to. Lets stop the games. Maybe you should play the game more instead of worrying about posts that I was directing towards another individual.

These days ranking up champs is much easier especially if you're a spender and he certainly is. His roster has very little to do with experience. I'm not attacking you, my point is that end game level content brings in a certain awareness that you don't know about and can only be achieved through experience which is why I can point it out with accuracy. I respect your opinion though for sure just try to be open to mines.
    What games? You're trying to use progress in the game as a rebuttal in a conversation that has nothing to do with where people are at.
    I am open to your opinion. I'm just not open to being told mine isn't as valuable.
    It's off-topic. We're talking about Namor potentially being changed. All you're doing is calling people out, and I pointed out that it's awkwardly out of place.
    You responding is only continuing the off topic conversation. What's your opinion on Namor being nerfed? I answered that earlier in the thread.
    My suggestion would be to wait until we have word something is changing before throwing out ideas. That's just me.

You have even less experience than the guy I was talking to. Lets stop the games. Maybe you should play the game more instead of worrying about posts that I was directing towards another individual.

These days ranking up champs is much easier especially if you're a spender and he certainly is. His roster has very little to do with experience. I'm not attacking you, my point is that end game level content brings in a certain awareness that you don't know about and can only be achieved through experience which is why I can point it out with accuracy. I respect your opinion though for sure just try to be open to mines.
    Ive been playing this game since 1 week after release. I think I have enough expierence with the game in order to comment on something. If ranking up champs is easier because of spending, why are you trying to use that as a benchmark on my overall expierence with the game. Every piece of content can be paid to beat in this game. Thats not a benchmark either. The only true measure.of expierence is how long someone has been playing.
    I am 100% through act 5.
    I am cavalier.
    I havent touched 6.2 because I don't want to yet.
    I have 1 run through LoL and no desire spend to finish that either.
    100% V2 and working on 100% V3.
    Will circle back to V1 later when I want.
    Ive competed in as high as T2/plat 2 in wars and have been top 100 in AQ at least once.
    Ive been in several beta tests.
    I have also been part of a very small feedback group aside from beta testing that dealt with other content release.
    How much more expierence would you like? You can always see my profile in game as its the same as my tag here. I don't hide anything and never have.

I don't care if you have more content done than me because that doesn't matter at all. They havent touched Namor and no one knows if they will.

In all honesty, he will probably fall under the same category as Cull. Namor is 100% offense. Hes never seen on defense in AW as neither is Cull unless its a pure diversity move. His ramp up takes 1 fight where cull takes 3.-6 fights depending on the defender. If they use the same information, Namor will be tuned like Cull.

Anymore expierence needed there?

Ive been playing this game since 1 week after release. I think I have enough expierence with the game in order to comment on something. If ranking up champs is easier because of spending, why are you trying to use that as a benchmark on my overall expierence with the game. Every piece of content can be paid to beat in this game. Thats not a benchmark either. The only true measure.of expierence is how long someone has been playing.
    I am 100% through act 5.
    I am cavalier.
    Ive competed in as high as T2/plat 2 in wars and have been top 100 in AQ at least once.
    I have also been part of a very small feedback group aside from beta testing that dealt with other content release.
    How much more expierence would you like? You can always see my profile in game as its the same as my tag here. I don't hide anything and never have.

I don't care if you have more content done than me because that doesn't matter at all. They havent touched Namor and no one knows if they will.

In all honesty, he will probably fall under the same category as Cull. Namor is 100% offense. Hes never seen on defense in AW as neither is Cull unless its a pure diversity move. His ramp up takes 1 fight where cull takes 3.-6 fights depending on the defender. If they use the same information, Namor will be tuned like Cull.

Anymore expierence needed there?
    Well I don't even think Kabam will even make it to Namor before they back track. I talked to too many people and see too many forum posts of people not spending. The Vision crystals is my benchmark. Then they'll understand that players need to trust their decisions which you think would be a obvious business practice.

As far as your experience if you're being honest than yeah I've done far more content but you've done more than enough to speak on the issues accurately.

I am 100% through act 5.
    I am cavalier.
    How much more experience would you like? You can always see my profile in game as its the same as my tag here. I don't hide anything and never have.

I don't care if you have more content done than me because that doesn't matter at all. They haven't touched Namor and no one knows if they will.

Anymore experience needed there?
    Well I don't even think Kabam will even make it to Namor before they back track. I talked to too many people and see too many forum posts of people not spending. The Vision crystals is my benchmark. Then they'll understand that players need to trust their decisions which you think would be a obvious business practice.

As far as your experience if you're being honest than yeah I've done far more content but you've done more than enough to speak on the issues accurately.
    You've done "far" more content than me lol. There isn't that much more to do aside from what i've done other than 100% what i haven't done. That isn't far more content. Thats just more. This is why content isn't a benchmark on whether someone has expertise enough to comment. Before I said what i've done, you said I wasn't speaking accurately, now I said what i've done and you say I can speak about the issues accurately.

I'm done with this thread and your elitist mindset.

I am 100% through act 5.
    I am cavalier.
    How much more experience would you like? You can always see my profile in game as its the same as my tag here. I don't hide anything and never have.

I don't care if you have more content done than me because that doesn't matter at all. They haven't touched Namor and no one knows if they will.

Anymore experience needed there?

You've done "far" more content than me lol. There isn't that much more to do aside from what i've done other than 100% what i haven't done. That isn't far more content. Thats just more. This is why content isn't a benchmark on whether someone has expertise enough to comment. Before I said what i've done, you said I wasn't speaking accurately, now I said what i've done and you say I can speak about the issues accurately.

I'm done with this thread and your elitist mindset.
    Elitist? I was just trying to be nice lol. Either way i still think you're way off base. Also, my answer came with the caveat of if you're telling the truth. No evidence has been provided so as far as I'm concerned my opinion still stands. No contradiction, if you read all the way through.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Im proud of myself. Just because of this uncertainty, I’m not buying 300 unit featured crystals anymore. Who know if they nerf 3 months from now. You guys should stop buying too