**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

POLL #4 - Best cosmic champion

Next class: Cosmic!

Who do you believe is the best cosmic champion? Motivations of choice are most welcome!

POLL #4 - Best cosmic champion 99 votes

Corvus Glaive
30%
BitterSteelRiise81RazorDevilINTEGRALNifzNick_Caine_32Killgore19LilMaddogHTAKTEK_ASDF_DonnymeijSaransh245TaZ_4178BahamutAknylmzSantaGulkDarthPhalXxLoganTDCxXManar198xBatman_SinsOfAFather 30 votes
Hyperion
35%
SnakeEyes69NanoDroidFactorQTeddersSup3rmanJmd82Crimsontide1616TheHeroDeservedIngi_Freyr1975NegritisZayo_278Tehsigzorzgforcefan-sixate-EtjamaMiStaLovaVOLK1902HedronLordGenesisGonçalo 35 votes
Captain Marvel Movie
20%
Ace_03bassalaLvernon15SiddhantKwatraDuke_Silverm3t4syl20Ackbar67BabafrigoB_Dizzle_01Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg5PlDERMANTony886SidDDragonDead1PerceptronÆgon0710Kevo9513MauledDapandakingBawa69 20 votes
Medusa
4%
KossukoseRajdeep9BlaargoMrSpoon 4 votes
Venom
6%
KerneasCharlie_SceneColonaut123ManfréaBolgenX_Factor_Agentjgraz 6 votes
Venom The Duck
2%
TerraLormif 2 votes
Cull Obsidian
2%
LaVarBBBKillershark021 2 votes
Gamora
0%
Proxima Midnight
0%
Carnage
0%

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I think he's super versatile and is relevant in pretty much all aspects of the game
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Hyperion
    Depends what part of the game for aw and aq I’d say corvus is the best one for general questing and story I’d say Hyperion with cap marvel movie as a close second
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom has the best balance between damage, sustainability and utility. There are few match-ups he can't handle, without taking much effort.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I'm missing a lot of the top cosmic champs. Hyperion is the only great cosmic 5* I have so that's why I chose him.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    As the game progresses more and more and health pools rise I think hype will edge out corvus. Also kabam seems to be implementing a lot of heavy attack mechanics in the game and hype is amazing for that
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Personally I think it’s Hyperion. But I can’t deny that Corvus has more use right now and probably in the future as Hyperion isn’t a 6*
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is an excellent all-rounder. But I love Corvus for the shorter fights.
    Then tied third will be Capt sparkles & Venom
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Hyperion
    That was a tough poll though😃😃
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    That’s not every cosmic champ in the game
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    If you're good enough never to get hit and have god-like intercept skills, Proxima. If you're not a robot, Hyperion or Corvus

Cull is getting nerfed so I'll wait for that
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Thanks now they know who to nerf
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Sparkles
  • Captain Marvel Movie
    Captain Marvel - massive burst damage potential that doesn’t require a specific line up of champion combinations. Fury synergy makes binary ignition last for pretty much the whole fight (can do a full winter soldier kill in one binary ignition rotation).
    Her awakened ability, which you can time if you’re careful can allow you to tank an sp3 or whatever fun and interactive rubbish comes your way for up to 12s which is usually enough time for your opponent to be killed, unless they’ve got upwards of 200k hp or are stun immune
  • Sup3rmanSup3rman Posts: 7
    Hyperion
    Hype meets the hype
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Can't help it, Venom is the best in my personal opinion.