**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Buttons to close to eachother [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• OB1KNBEOB1KNBE Posts: 8
    @Jestress at least your button is in a reasonable location mine would be on the very left end of your box.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Jestress said:

AW Season 12 is about to start and my special attack button is half the size it originally is. This puts me at a big disadvantage.

Check the first post of this thread and see where the special buttons used to be before both updates. It’s where it has always been. They have changed the placement twice and both times it was wrong.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I’m glad they moved it back where it was before they moved them back.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Been having a lot of trouble with this when playing sparky.
    Jestress said:

AW Season 12 starts TODAY and my special attack buttons are still half their normal size. I would appreciate an update.

It took a new monthly update to change the buttons from what they were. I wouldn’t get your hopes up for an update before AW.
  • Sorry for the delay in responding to this, folks! I was working to confirm with the rest of our team what was happening and it looks like there is a scaling issue with iPhones 6 and up. We are discussing actions for this and will get back to you all when we have an update.
  • We'll be sending out a fix to reinstate the size for the buttons to those seeing them smaller. This fix won't be until a full update, but it's coming! Thanks for the patience while we got this sorted.
  • Nothing changed for me I'm running a galaxy s7.
    Jestress said:

We'll be sending out a fix to reinstate the size for the buttons to those seeing them smaller. This fix won't be until a full update, but it's coming! Thanks for the patience while we got this sorted.

Thank you for this. So, to be clear, we can expect this with the release of the October event quest?
    Yes
  • This fix is included in the 24.3 update.
  • onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    edited October 2019
    I just switch from iPhone 8+ to iPhone 11 and the "stretched screen on iPhone 11 seem to push the special button to the left and i keep missing to press the special button while fighting. @KabamLyra

This fix is included in the 24.3 update.

Can like position the special button where our length of our thumb can reach? Now is way to the left edge.

sample screen shots attached.
    The iPhone8 pic was before the newest update.