**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it time to update Sunday Arena?

MilesHolmwoodMilesHolmwood Posts: 202 ★★
edited September 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I personally wish there were better Sunday Arenas that offer any sort of useful prizes for End Game players. I don’t even think the shards are worth it for begginer players. Do you guys think Sunday Arenas should get an overhaul?

Is it time to update Sunday Arena? 74 votes

Yes
93%
ArcDeAngelusPantherusNZRektorTimone147LosspikRazorDevilzuffySIlverProfessorCharbelCirnesSiriusBreakChovnerMSRDLDDuo_KulioMatthewmercuryMarkCoulter38SiddhantKwatraTwmREB54MilesHolmwoodWerewrym 69 votes
No
6%
Emil_LimsonTheVyrusDOKTOROKTOPUSPrathapSilver_Saga 5 votes

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yes
    It will be good if they introduce gold arena
    Or ISO arena
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    It was time to update it over a year ago
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Yes
    Why not move scheduled maintenance to Sunday if they aren’t going to update the arena?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Yes
    At least boost the rewards. I typically grind the 4/5* arena anyway to try and get to the 4* shards and the general shards & battlechips along the way...but still
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Yes
    Long overdue.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Every Sunday we see a new post/poll about this. It’s like clockwork
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Yes

Every Sunday we see a new post/poll about this. It’s like clockwork

And they'll keep coming until something changes.
  • Yes
    Yeah, weekly a thread like this pops up. For good reason though. Sunday Arenas need some love. Or a 3rd Arena. Don't necessarily have to change what's there so much as add something new to the rotation.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Yes
    I hate the Sunday arenas. I always want to grind arena on Sunday, idk why, but the arenas don't even feel worth doing, so I never do. So many things I would love to see
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yes
    i barely get much time during weekdays so cant grind arena, i can do arena only once every 15 days when theres a featured champ in arena, it would be so great have a useful sunday arenas where i can get some resources like some 5/6* shards,UNITS,ISO Dungeon shards, lots of battlechips 7.2k T2a shard arena or something most innovative that includes everything of these n add it to even sigil if need be. this corncucopia thing is so damn old and very very outdated n not fun to run at all
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Yes
    EB54 said:

Why not move scheduled maintenance to Sunday if they aren’t going to update the arena?

Why have i not thought of this? This is perfect
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    No
    I wish there was a Sunday quest that taught people how to use the search feature in forums
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Yes
    Tony886 said:

It will be good if they introduce gold arena
    Or ISO arena

I really liked this idea
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Yes
    How about a sig stone arena?
  • Yes
    An easier way to get rank up material 4* and up. Like t4 catalyst and Awakening gems.