**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Classic Vision Offer

So, the original unit based Classic Vision offer was given last year around this time for 10,000 units for a 5 Star Awakened (at Signature Level 1) Rank 3 Vision.

Then, some time about 4 months ago, the Vision offer was given again (this time for 6,000 units).

So... presuming that the next Vision offer will be about 5 to 6 thousand units, is it worth it in the current meta of the game?

I have yet to explore Act 5 completely.
I have about 9 solid 4 Stars at rank 5 and 3 solid 5 stars at Rank 4.
Skill level is moderate - I can beat Uncollected monthly EQ but it takes revives.

Classic Vision Offer 54 votes

At your stage in the game, absolutely worth it if they offer it again.
37%
ArcDeAngelusSnakeEyes69Il_Cuocoabiew78buffajrAzKicker316MagrailothosQHungHSenpaiExHavokIamTryingMyBestzeezee57spaceoctopusNeotwismphil56201Rehan010_Midnite93Nichj99WarHawk_Taz_1Ctleath_013 20 votes
Honestly, Vision won’t be that useful unless you really need a power control champ and you have signature stones
33%
TerraRoOOtsMattManCupidCheywolfxSantaGulkLordRaymond3AleorMathking13TehsigzorzAndTavFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCX_Factor_AgentGeorgiaDawgVOLK1902Samhawk_1RoninMan 18 votes
I’d save the units for a better deal
12%
RaganatorDenzel116LoctiteSuperGlueFugitive21Thicco_ModeLegionnaireThoye3 7 votes
I’d spend the units for elite masteries
9%
Lvernon15KalantakMasterChief1176H3t3rNimor 5 votes
I’d spend the units for crystals
7%
RazorDevilHairyslugSandeepSDarkDentist 4 votes

Comments

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    At your stage in the game, absolutely worth it if they offer it again.
    It was a full dupe (20 sig levels).
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Where did you resurrect from? And skill level is irrelevant to your question; your level of progression is.

In which case Classic Vision will be a great help, provided you have units to spare. And a lot of signature stones to put into him. Like a whole lot to get him to a high sig level. At a low sig level his power gain through Synthesis is pitiful, so he won't be as effective. But he's still a great champ; just know that you have to invest a ton of resources to get the most out of him.
  • Addyos said:

Where did you resurrect from? And skill level is irrelevant to your question; your level of progression is.

In which case Classic Vision will be a great help, provided you have units to spare. And a lot of signature stones to put into him. Like a whole lot to get him to a high sig level. At a low sig level his power gain through Synthesis is pitiful, so he won't be as effective. But he's still a great champ; just know that you have to invest a ton of resources to get the most out of him.

If memory serves it takes somewhere about sig 120 for him to synthesize about a bar of power on each synthesis cycle (checking Duckie's website it seems to be sig 130). More than that can actually be counter-productive, because you don't usually want to be pushed to SP3, the best power control happens with SP2.

A couple of notes on Vision besides his sig level. You have to be careful when it comes to nodes that work on special attack damage: he doesn't actually do any with SP1 or SP2. They do power burn damage which doesn't count as damage coming "from Vision's specials." And you'd think Vision would be very suicide friendly, but if you're using him for power control he's using a lot of specials, and that's *not* very suicide friendly due to recoil damage.

I personally think he's great and I have no regrets getting him when he cost 10k. But he does have some gotchas you need to be aware of when trying to use him to his full potential.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Addyos said:

If memory serves it takes somewhere about sig 120 for him to synthesize about a bar of power on each synthesis cycle (checking Duckie's website it seems to be sig 130). More than that can actually be counter-productive, because you don't usually want to be pushed to SP3, the best power control happens with SP2.

A couple of notes on Vision besides his sig level. You have to be careful when it comes to nodes that work on special attack damage: he doesn't actually do any with SP1 or SP2. They do power burn damage which doesn't count as damage coming "from Vision's specials." And you'd think Vision would be very suicide friendly, but if you're using him for power control he's using a lot of specials, and that's *not* very suicide friendly due to recoil damage.

I personally think he's great and I have no regrets getting him when he cost 10k. But he does have some gotchas you need to be aware of when trying to use him to his full potential.
    *fights power shield venom*
  • DNA3000 said:

Addyos said:

*fights power shield venom*
    I think we've all been there.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    @Addyos I’ve been around - I just don’t use the forums very much anymore but you guys are always so helpful when I need a really specific answer - thanks!