**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Furry synergies verbiage clarification

So ... I have a couple of stupid (sort of embarrassing) questions which I think I know the answer but just to be 100% clear... (non-English native here so gimme a break). Nick Furry synergies introduced (I think) the concept of "if Nick is dead".

1. Can I assume that all champs... because they don't have this wording in their synergies... it doesn't matter whether they are dead or not? Or does synergies in general only applies when champs are alive?

2. Back to NF synergies.. let's say with Deadpool for example that requires Nick alive and applies to all champs besides NF. What if Deadpool is dead, is it still valid?

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    All synergies work regardless of the state of the champion.

Btw it’s Nick Fury, not Furry.

Nick Furry would be what his friends called him before he went bald 😁

Warden out ~
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    1. If Nick is alive, all hero champs get 10% attack. If Nick is knocked out, they get 20% instead.

2. If Nick is alive, all the other synergies work, regardless of if the other synergy champ is knocked out. For example you take a bleed path with Nick and Deadpool XF. Nick is alive and Deadpool XF is knocked out, Starlord goes into the fight and gets his bleed purified and regens. If Nick is knocked out, Deadpool XF is alive, Starlord goes into the fights and does not purge bleed damage.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Interesting question @WardenZero If Nick Fury was a furry what animal would he be? I'm guessing a giant wolverine or tiger from his howling commando days
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Interesting question @WardenZero If Nick Fury was a furry what animal would he be? I'm guessing a giant wolverine or tiger from his howling commando days

That...that was not where I was going with that.

He’d be a badger tho

Warden out ~
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited September 2019
    ha thanks, guys - makes sense! <3

I knew it was a little bit of a silly question, however they never had user the live/dead concept before which makes a strategy for questing a bit more complex. In fact, I could imagine how one would have to reinvent a lane strategy if they decided to add "...if dead" to a few synergies.

Cheers

@WardenZero LOL having a huge laugh here... sorry, non-English native and my autocorrect only knows much... angry, hairy, or just a surname is just about the same for the machine ;)
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I find his "specia"l description confusing as well...of course many of them recently seem...verbose? Do not understand the discription about the decay of his decoy...make is sound like he keeps dying through the entire quest but then he doesn't? Just seems kinda badly written explaination.
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited September 2019
    To be honest @Rap ... while the synergies make more sense now after the above explanations. His sig ability is a whole other monster and a couple question marks to me.

I still can't say I fully understand Nick's behavior in questing when he is duped. For example... when he gets to 0% and "comes back" ...is he considered dead and synergies apply? Is he starting at 30% on the next fight? Can he use de decoy again or at 2nd is for good? LOL

I'm sure all is simple and much more easy to understand with the champ in your hands but I don't have him duped ... it's just poor writing. I think the root of my confusion on what concerns "Nick is dead" and his sig "model decoy" is that these are in essence similar concepts (well... Nick dead... lol), however, the decoy/sig isn't really "Nick dead" - that's my take on this. (But then you'll watch youtubers saying "let nick die to bring the real NF" etc - I dunno, goshmy head hurts! hahaha ;)
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

ha thanks, guys - makes sense! <3

I knew it was a little bit of a silly question, however they never had user the live/dead concept before which makes a strategy for questing a bit more complex. In fact, I could imagine how one would have to reinvent a lane strategy if they decided to add "...if dead" to a few synergies.

Cheers

@WardenZero LOL having a huge laugh here... sorry, non-English native and my autocorrect only knows much... angry, hairy, or just a surname is just about the same for the machine ;) </p>

To be fair, they have. Hela has some synergies that have a higher activation rate the more teammates that are KO'd It is a little different, but still kind of similar.

• Interesting stuff @Stewman had no idea about this - thanks!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

That...that was not where I was going with that.

He’d be a badger tho

Warden out ~
    He's a raccoon. Or rabbit. Rocket can relate 😂