**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are the chances?!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I'm dying right now, you can't make this s**t up! πŸ˜‚

So I'm here thinking about running the 4 Star Selector Arena for Thing since I didn't have him and the Arena only went for a little over 6m, not 5 minutes later I pull him from a Basic PHC!

So instead I start grinding the Nick Fury Arena, but I didn't know the Basic Arena gave Unified Crystal Shards this month, so I saved them up for a Grandmaster Version as you do and go to open it...
Then This happens! Needless to say I was not expecting this, and definitely don't need to do the Selector Arena anymore...

Probably the Craziest Chance Luck I've had in this game...

Comments

• XdonreXdonre Posts: 154 β˜…
    Congrats...
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    Teach me senpai i badly need a Sentinel even a 3* will work ^^
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I got my 4 Star Sentinel from a Marvel Insider Deal when he was released, wish they'd do those Bundles again... It was basically an Ultimate Crystal, 80% Chance at a 3 Star and 20% Chance at a 4 Star, but the only Champion in the Crystal was the Featured one at the time...

As for how this happened, I guess the First Step would be getting a useless Champion from a 5 Star Crystal the day before... Then you should get some good luck to balance out the bad πŸ˜‚
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1 in (# of champs in crystal)^2
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I needed 2 champions for Time After Time: Mr Sinister and VTD. Got a 3* Sinister from a PHC no less last night after doing the last quest in the main event.

1 in (# of champs in crystal)^2

Well obviously that, but plus getting them in succession. Also the fact that I had Just thought about him up not 5 minutes before.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When it’s a champ someone does not want, then it is utterly impossible.