**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Post your 6* champ roster

13»

Comments

• OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★

Trash trash and more trash. It’s incredible the **** that comes from these things. You work forever to get a 6* and don’t get any champion worth using for anything other than arena.

Garbage!
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    @.

Vast empty space of nothingness.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Plus 6* Rhino. He wasnt worth the effort of another screen shot.
  • 1st Pull was Cyclops... was very disappointed for a while until I amazingly pulled Ghost shortly followed by Hood to compliment her!!

• MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Venom the Duck. I got lucky with my first time.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Lvernon15 said:

I won’t post mine so you don’t feel the desire to kill me because of my luck

I'll take some of the heat off ya

Just reading through the Cull thread...you know, every time that Japam guy posts and tries to tell you about how the game works, you should just drop him a screenshot of your 6* roster.

Dr. Zola
    Ha. I try to not be that petty and actually offer responses to things most of the time. With some people though, it gets to the point where the best response is to not respond at all
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Straight down the middle 50/50 for me. In that order too, 1 good for 1 arena fodder. ST was my last so expecting iron fist next
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I won’t post mine so you don’t feel the desire to kill me because of my luck

I'll take some of the heat off ya

WTAF
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

All things considered, I’d say RNG has been pretty kind to me.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

All things considered, I’d say RNG has been pretty kind to me.

Also I’ve got a 5* KM so my WS is pretty damn fun.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Red cyclops. Mate, I'm so proud
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    My first and only so far: Mr. Sinister.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    😂 some of y'all got all them 6*
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Some duds but not bad

• HedronHedron Posts: 359

@.

Vast empty space of nothingness.

It's a VOID😂😂
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited September 2019

• JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

I’ve done alright.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    edited September 2019

I got three, namely Ironman IW, Domino, and 3rd pull is Doc Ock (fun to play, decent power control).
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It's messed up to say but I'm glad I'm not the only one with a terrible 6 star roster. Out of 12 champions my champs are Emma Frost, Hawkeye, and Red Hulk. The remaining lot is all arena fodder, especially my x40 dupped Sentry.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    I feel your pain @Worknprogress don't have your roster, but i understand waiting before you get a good one or duping chumps instead of champs...

• eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17

In order of pulls:
    Yellowjacket, Rag Hulk, Corvus, Karnak, Ghost (Cavalier), Angela, Gamora, Heimdall, Yondu, Cap WWII, Deadpool (Featured Cavalier), Hela, Sabretooth, Killmonger, Yondu (Featured Cavalier), Black Widow(Claire Voyant) (Early Aarkus Crystals)