**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up HELP!!!

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Struggling to decide where to invest my resources. Would really appreciate some thoughts from the community. Primary objective is to 100% act 5 (I have 5.2 and 5.3 left to do) and complete 6.1. These are my 4* and 5* champs...

Comments

• TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    edited September 2019

• NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Honestly, 5*Ghost + Hood&Wasp sinergies will lead you through act5 100% very easily if you can manage to master Ghost's playstyle.

Honestly, 5*Ghost + Hood&Wasp sinergies will lead you through act5 100% very easily if you can manage to master Ghost's playstyle.

Yeah, still trying to master Ghost. So what you saying; rank Hood and Wasp?

What are people’s thoughts on tanking that 4* Corvus up to Rank 5? Better options in there?
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    TROUBL3D said:

What are people’s thoughts on tanking that 4* Corvus up to Rank 5? Better options in there?

Ghost (if you master her) + Hood and Wasp (just for the synergies) are enough for everything in Act5, I don't think there's a single fight that she can't do, maybe just a couple rage path in which you need to play carefully cause they'll become unblockable (but Ghost doesn't care, it's just a longer fight).
    The other 2 spots are free to choose, bring the ones you feel more comfortable with.

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Don't be afraid to rank Hood. He's a hell of a champ, very underated.
    Power steal, some stun immunity, stagger, 90% chance of avoiding non contact attack while invisible, a great SP2.
    Can be an asset against The Collector and Ultron drone in !00% act 5.