**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best guesses for the Halloween champs?

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
We all know one of them is going next to Blade. Popular guesses are Morbius, Dracula or someone from the GR universe or Midnight Sons.

My personal guess is Hannibal King. He is Blade's teammate as a Nightstalker and is an actual vampire.

I just don't think Morbius is making the cut this year. I can't see him not being connected to Spider-Man... that and I think Kabam wants a few more mystics before throwing in another science.

The other choices are Danny Ketch or Robbie Reyes, but again, I can't see them not being attached to Johnny Blaze.

Man-Thing? Not being attached to Howard or Dr. Strange rules it out.

Another option would be a new Punisher since he was omitted from the chart... but again, I ask... why would he be connected to Blade?

Whistler? Nah. Just doesn't make sense for an October champ.

Noble or Jennifer Kale are options, but have a very loose relationship with Blade outside Nightstalkers and Midnight Sons.

The only other option that could fit as well as King would be Dracula. I personally want King... but we'll see.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Also like to add, King is one of Blade's most trusted allies. They've teamed together many, many times. Other superheroes have an unsteady relationship with Blade while Blade and King remain stalwart friends.
  • zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    I would be happy if they add Elsa Bloodstone, shes a monster hunter, so it could fit very well with a halloween theme.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Maybe werewolf by night?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Sin would be cool.

Or, kinda random, Sauron.

Warden out ~
    Buttehrs said:

Maybe werewolf by night?

I am a huge fan of WBN, but I just can see a relevant link between him and Blade.
    zerodude said:

I would be happy if they add Elsa Bloodstone, shes a monster hunter, so it could fit very well with a halloween theme.

She and Hellstrom were also on my mind, but like I said before, no relevant link with Blade.
    Aryl said:

Buttehrs said:

Maybe werewolf by night?

I am a huge fan of WBN, but I just can see a relevant link between him and Blade.
    Yeah, Jack would be linked to moon knight not blade, so..... maybe dracula?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    What about clea or nightmare. Tho they would be more on the side of dr strange
    edited September 2019
    I'm telling you... I've gone through the gamut of characters on that side of Marvel... the only relevant link to Blade and no one else is King... maybe Dracula. It's just Dracula wasn't an exclusive villain to Blade. Blade only fought him when he was teamed up with other heroes (Defenders, I think?).

Now that I'm thinking about it... Deacon Frost, maybe? That just seems like an out of left field addition, though. Especially without King.

I’d like Sasquatch and Wendigo. They’d make decent Halloween champs and could lead into more members of Alpha Flight like Puck, Snowbird, Aurora, and Northstar in the Winter months.

AAAAAAHHHH YAAASSSS PLEASE
    WAIT.

One word:
    HELLCOW

Warden out ~
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Michael Myers. Oh wait wrong forum.
    I'd say to expand more on the Blade side on the "champ map" would be likely, ie Mobius or Dracula.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    1st option - Dracula + Morbius (mystic + science)
    2nd option - Man-wolf + Lizard (Mystic + science)
    3rd option - Nightmare + Umar and Doctor strange Buff (Mystics)
    4th Option - Groot, rocket , Drax symbiote versions (cosmics )
    5th option - N'kantu (tying origins with morningstar & gullotine) + warwolf
    edited September 2019
    Kalantak said:

1st option - Dracula + Morbius (mystic + science)
    2nd option - Man-wolf + Lizard (Mystic + science)
    3rd option - Nightmare + Umar and Doctor strange Buff (Mystics)
    4th Option - Groot, rocket , Drax symbiote versions (cosmics )
    5th option - N'kantu (tying origins with morningstar & gullotine) + warwolf

Since there are especulations about Nightmare being the villain in Doc Strange 2 i dont believe that they're going to use him now, they're probably going to wait for the MCU debut.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Morbius will probably come with the Morbius Sony film. Deacon Frost and Dracula could be good additions for Blade villains and mystics which are severely lacking in numbers. Or Nightmare though they could be holding that for the Doctor Strange sequel.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Add Dracula from Hotel Transylvania
    Dracula (Adam Sandler)

I'm guessing a kabam original

Yeah I was thinking that too. It would be awesome, but I’m not sure they’re going to do it. It would be pretty cool though, especially if they tied into Guillotine or Morningstar and gave them a bit more of a backstory.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244

Aryl said:

Another option would be a new Punisher since he was omitted from the chart... but again, I ask... why would he be connected to Blade?

After being killed by Daken (during Dark Reign) Punisher was resurrected by Morbius as a zombie; known as Frankencastle.

I made this suggestion last year - I'd love it, if it were him.
    I'd forgotten Frankencastle I really hope they do this.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Jack O Lantern would seem like an obvious character for Halloween
  • Hobgoblin hopefully
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Otriux revealed it half an hour ago, Elsa Bloodstone and Man-Thing are coming next month
  • Megavok said:

Otriux revealed it half an hour ago, Elsa Bloodstone and Man-Thing are coming next month

He's typically pretty on point. DEFINITELY hyped about Elsa Bloodstone!!
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I believe October is traditionally two original Kabam created champs.