**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE AUTO BLOCK OR EVADE

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I would rather have auto block so I can parry and retaliate with a combo

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE AUTO BLOCK OR EVADE 104 votes

Auto Block
62%
ArcDeAngelusBendyHaji_SaabWorld EaterDarkZenzuffyChewybuccaDrake2078Alex13369Wayde0wilsonExHavokNojokejaymGrimmbearM1k0rinEB54MrTicTac19992008_Kill_Switch_OnmixHammerbro_64kikiFurieux 65 votes
Evade
14%
CFreeDeadmaddyCR7gouravSamdroxtaarspidey31415926Battle_GreninjaAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentBeyond00_TotalMonster109TRONG94an_ancient_lyreH3t3rBawa69 15 votes
Depends
23%
humzah217abiew78GAM3RGUYSiddhantKwatraJeryG8terjilanibuxljballer22NopedroooNeotwismPennmabobLoctiteSuperGlueGeorgiaDawgshumaxgorathHedronTripleBXyresic_LemonMawrCalleachJleodavGinjabredMonstaWorldWarEG3 24 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Evade
    At least with evade i can shut it down with emma while she's in telepath form
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Auto Block

I'm guessing the question was asked with the intention of ignoring true strike/ignore evade mechanics.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Evade

I'm guessing the question was asked with the intention of ignoring true strike/ignore evade mechanics.
    In that case u could just quake&bake
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Evade
    With stand your ground mastery heavy could be parried, with evade just go with 4hit combo
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Auto Block
    Autoblock can give you an opening (if parry activates)
    Evades wont always guarantee an opening, but then again, you could parry after that as well.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Auto Block
    If we’re talking classic Spideys evade where you try to Parry and he jumps away, hell no!
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Auto Block
    Imagine playing champ with nightcrawler or spiderman classic duped when u attempt to block but instead evade and after that getting hit
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    Depends
    Id rather have things just working right
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Auto Block
    Evade craps up my parrying
  • At least with evade i can shut it down with emma while she's in telepath form

It sounds like the OP is asking which ability you would want as the player, not which effect you want to face.

(i.e. "I would rather have auto block so I can parry...")
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Auto Block
    DNA3000 said:

It sounds like the OP is asking which ability you would want as the player, not which effect you want to face.

(i.e. "I would rather have auto block so I can parry...")
    yeah, i realised that after the 7th plus post haha.