**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Graphics settings

nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
edited September 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello,

Can we please introduce graphics settings. Im not that rich to keep upgrading my phone every year to get best performance of the game. Game sometimes runs smooth and sometimes feels like its running on 10fps. All depends on stage and what champions im using or facing, and each update its just getting worse. I dont mind to exchange my visual effects for performance bump.
Im using iPhone 7 with newest ios updates while always on WiFi.

So please Kabam, can we add something like Low/High settings. For example on low turn off reflections, lower effect particle count or even lower resolution.
Or if its to much work can we please add stage select or something similar.
Im pretty sure with this option u will satisfy a big part of your player community.

Thank you

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I see no reason why they can’t seeing Marvel:Future fight have that ability.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Well i just did a test and this game run exactly the same with Low power mode enabled in iPhone settings that reduces phone speed. It runs with same stuttering frame issues except longer loading times.

Conclusion is that giving this option to lower graphics settings it’s completely useless.
    The game it self is badly coded, with no optimisations that leads phone to overheat. Not to mention memory leaks.

Would be great is Kabam would optimise game at least a little before releasing new patch.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

Well i just did a test and this game run exactly the same with Low power mode enabled in iPhone settings that reduces phone speed. It runs with same stuttering frame issues except longer loading times.

Conclusion is that giving this option to lower graphics settings it’s completely useless.
    The game it self is badly coded, with no optimisations that leads phone to overheat. Not to mention memory leaks.

Would be great is Kabam would optimise game at least a little before releasing new patch.

If the game itself is the problem and not because it is taking up too much processing power, how come my iPhone X that has great processing speeds runs it smoothly 95% of the time?

Also low power mode would probably make it lag even more tbh.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Game runs fine for first 15 minutes, smooth as butter. After that game start to drop frames at random times, its because of memory leak or overheating. It didn’t happened before v24 patch.

And yes game runs exactly the same, does not matter if its in low power mode or not. Only difference is in main menu and loading times are slower with low power mode on. If my phone would lack any processing power to run the game it would start to drop fps from first fight.