**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega broken

Dear kabam

İ realised that omegas l3 no longer drains power of opponent tried with 10 and 30 deaths spores

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Who were you fightning, nodes, etc
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    İn war boss thing and in rol
    Didnt work for rol jug but worked for rhino

So its not stable
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve never had it fail without a reason, used my omega for a thing boss today perfectly fine
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Any actual video proof?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    Well one the thing I’m wil prefer not to pover drian him.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    That’s interesting, I’ve also experienced a bug with omega, fighting a bleed node groot in map 3, he only placed 10 death spores on te opponent, even though death field was active, I don’t have proof, but it seems like something is bugged if there’s been multiple issues. I’ll see if I can record it if it happens again for proof.
    Unduped OR, iPhone 6SE
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

Any actual video proof?

Yea if you can get that. Cause it never failed me either
    My R5 works perfectly fine as well.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Webby72 said:

That’s interesting, I’ve also experienced a bug with omega, fighting a bleed node groot in map 3, he only placed 10 death spores on te opponent, even though death field was active, I don’t have proof, but it seems like something is bugged if there’s been multiple issues. I’ll see if I can record it if it happens again for proof.
    Unduped OR, iPhone 6SE

I just used him today in map 6 and he worked fine with spores, you have to make sure you are close enough, and due to his ability shrug off debuffs he is hard to stay close.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Mines working all good
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    İ didnt record but i will record next time and if it happens again will send u proof.