**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 6* Warlock worth rank 2

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
He’s a cool champ with good utility. Doesn’t really need his awakened ability per say. What you think?

Is 6* Warlock worth rank 2 40 votes

Rank him up
67%
CoatHang3rHulk_77NifzTerraTROUBL3Dthanks4playingDOKTOROKTOPUSOwenea30Stagedear85Scruffy04ForumName123TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMatimus_13EtjamaEinfachSoWarHawk_Taz_1Ctleath_013TripleBSkydad23 27 votes
No
30%
RagamugginGunnerSavio444M1k0rinRoOOtsIDogeLordRaymond3NBSAIComexisObaid_Jacob03TotalMonster109JleodavRenaxqq 12 votes
Wait for dupe then rank
2%
Hardbossado 1 vote

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s worth it imo, but he’s not safe from this bs nerf thing, if cull got nerfed I’d say warlock is around his level so he could be
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No
    Im agree with @Lvernon15
    Kabam didnt put whole list on what champ they want to nerf (which is annoying) and thats isnt save to high rank up especially new champ. If they gonna give rdt after nerf than thats good but in reality?
    Except u already have alot r5 5* or easy to get resources, then its ok
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No
    Don't rank anyone until Kabam releases if they'll be nerfed or not.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yea I’m not planning to rank anyone until after the 3 month trial and kabam gives the all clear. But pending they don’t change him at all is what I’m really asking.

Yea I’m not planning to rank anyone until after the 3 month trial and kabam gives the all clear. But pending they don’t change him at all is what I’m really asking.

If he isn’t nerfed I’d definitely say yes as long as you have a few champs at r5 already

He has some abilities that no other champ has. For eg Heal block plus armor. A possible change/balance in character is targeted at increase or decrease in attack potency not utilities, clearly mentioned in the 3 month character review post.

So Paths in AW and other quests which have Vigor, he tears them. Watch Seatin's Video.
    He's an excellent counter to Havok as well. hope it helps

They never said the changes would only affect damage, they used damage as an example in the first post
  • r3dyr3dy Posts: 30

He has some abilities that no other champ has. For eg Heal block plus armor. A possible change/balance in character is targeted at increase or decrease in attack potency not utilities, clearly mentioned in the 3 month character review post.

So Paths in AW and other quests which have Vigor, he tears them. Watch Seatin's Video.
    He's an excellent counter to Havok as well. hope it helps.
    Excellent for Buffet, Masochism, 200%+ Heal etc. If I pull him I'm ranking the beast up in a heart beat.

As they say

"For example: If a Champion is under-performing as an Attacker, we may choose to boost the potency of their Fury or Cruelty Effects. If they are under-performing as a Defender, we may look into decreasing the cooldown on a defensive ability"

They can change the number they want, so I would not rank2 warlock, but even after those 3 months, I would choose my rank 2 according to the content I want to clear, if you are looking for a good champion overall, there are far more better options
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Rank him up
    The nerfs will only be related to stat changes which warlock doesnt rely on so its semi-safe to rank him up

They could nerf his existing utility, for example decrease the effectiveness of the offensive aar or decrease virus duration
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Thanks for all the input guys. I like him a lot so far. His damage is a little on the light side. Since I have all the big damage champs at rank 5 already. Corvus ghost Blade Namor etc. hope rank 2 makes his damage ramp up a smidge. Still need 1 more T5B. But I’m thinking I’ll take him up.