**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug: Chaining combos and specials

As of today, I'm definitely still seeing bugs chaining combos with specials. Specifically, several times when I tried chaining combos with Spidergwen's S2, Symbiote Spiderman's S2, either of Ghost Rider's S1 and S2, and Captain Marvel's S2, the AI would block (and parry in arena) when it should've landed. It didn't happen every time, but this bug did cost me a few fights. Anyone else still seeing these issues?

Comments

• ChafsChafs Posts: 9
    Same here, Hulk is also getting blocked
  • Moon knight is also difficult to chain to his S1 and S2 and sometimes the first punch of the S1 misses
  • Hasnt the blocking AI been around for some time, no matter you drop it in a combo? especially when you are fighting super quick AI who insta heavy and the like?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Superkaep wrote: »
    Moon knight is also difficult to chain to his S1 and S2 and sometimes the first punch of the S1 misses

Moon Knight and AV are particularly challenging. If your timing isn't perfect, it's very easy to interrupt your fifth attack so that they get their block up before your S1 lands.