**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guess I don't need a 5* Skill AG anymore

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Got the 1000 shards from the Summoner Appreciation Calendar, spun out the 5* Basic and duped my Aegon. I didn't have many sig stones, but I made sure to save my materials to take him to R4 immediately.

Comments

• İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25
    edited September 2019
    Congratulations for duped him .. where are you in the game? I think he useful in LOL and act 6 ? Do you have some feedback for ranking him .. i hope my ageon will be duped like you to see that.

Final question if you know that .. Is aegon can remove Degenerate when he have more combo or not ? With tenacity
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well I still need one. Congrats
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Congratulations for duped him .. where are you in the game? I think he useful in LOL and act 6 ? Do you have some feedback for ranking him .. i hope my ageon will be duped like you to see that.

Final question if you know that .. Is aegon can remove Degenerate when he have more combo or not ? With tenacity

He can’t revmove pasive deg so he can’t revmove the deg from dormmamus but from
    Cabel from he can
    Gamer said:

Cabel from he can
    Isn't the same situation between degenerate cable and dormammu ? Thank you for your replay
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Cabel from he can
    Isn't the same situation between degenerate cable and dormammu ? Thank you for your replay
    Cable's degen is a debuff (full circle, that has a thin line around it showing the duration). Dromammu's degen is a passive effect (full circle, that empties like a "cake" over it's duration). Tenacity removes debuffs only
    Thank you for explaining that .. Haji and kerneas
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I have r3, r4, awekening skill gems, but don't have this dude as a 5* yet
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    I’ll take it off your hands I can use one myself
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    He is useful for EQ if you don’t mind the longer fights in the beginning to build up the combo meter. Mine is at sig 78 rank 4
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I used my r4 aegon to complete(first clear) LOL pretty easily. A lot of fun too congrats man