**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best guesses for the Halloween champs?

2»

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

I believe October is traditionally two original Kabam created champs.

no, that's usually November. Barring a movie release.
  • The Blade Connection is probably Elsa Bloodstone, all things considered, and the Howard Connection is Man-Thing. Now, when you look at those 2 characters from a lore-perspective, you have a vampire hunter and a judger of sins. If we assume that the final spot goes to a Kabam original, I could see a future version of gully making the cut, one who has given into her bloodlust and has forgotten who she is as a human. There’s a chance she could have augmented herself with Machines as well, and since the dev team loves the 2099 Punisher so much (Original Design), I could see a futuristic tech Guillotine, perhaps even a Guillotine 2099.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Megavok said:

Otriux revealed it half an hour ago, Elsa Bloodstone and Man-Thing are coming next month

YAS
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★

Megavok said:

Otriux revealed it half an hour ago, Elsa Bloodstone and Man-Thing are coming next month

YAS
    And maybe also Wong! 😍
    Donrefre said:

Megavok said:

YAS
    And maybe also Wong! 😍
    MORE YAS
    Would you like to see Wong in his MCU version or in his comic one? Cause currently we have a comic version of Doctor Strange and a movie version of Mordo...
    Donrefre said:

Would you like to see Wong in his MCU version or in his comic one? Cause currently we have a comic version of Doctor Strange and a movie version of Mordo...

MCU, I think, as we will probably be getting a MCU Doctor Strange with DS:MoM. Even though they should just buff the one we’ve got.

Donrefre said:

MCU, I think, as we will probably be getting a MCU Doctor Strange with DS:MoM. Even though they should just buff the one we’ve got.
    This reminds me something...
    I don't know maybe when the Captain Marvel movie came out and we were all hoping for the buff of the old one 😂
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    So... Bloodstone and Man-Thing.

I'm ok with Man-Thing.

Bloodstone next to Blade is a stretch... meh. I don't have anything against her... it's just we don't need another skill. King, Frost or Dracula would have been great additions to the mystic family.

Hopefully, we can see some of these guys in 2020.
    I mean... has Elsa ever actually teamed with Blade?
    Donrefre said:

Donrefre said:

This reminds me something...
    I don't know maybe when the Captain Marvel movie came out and we were all hoping for the buff of the old one 😂
    YEAH I WONDER WHAT THAT REMINDS ME OF KABAM

Can you please just buff old champs instead of making new copies?

Warden out ~
    Ace_03 said:

Aryl said:

I mean... has Elsa ever actually teamed with Blade?

Yes, in the latest incarnation of the Midnight Sons (think Justice League Dark but Marvel) featured in Doctor Strange: Damnation (2018).
    Good to know.

I still prefer the original Midnight Sons.
  • zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    Megavok said:

Holy moly i got it right in my guess when i said Elsa, really hyped.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Still waiting for Anti Venom and the Sleeper Symbiote, would definitely be a good time to add the Character connected to Blade on Character Map, like someone else already mentioned there's Frankencastle for a new Punisher Class Champion, I'm surprised they still haven't done a Marvel Zombies Event where all our Champions are temporarily turned into Zombie Counterparts and add one or two of the Refugee Characters from the Universe, always a good opportunity for more Mystics like Nightmare or anyone of the Creepier Creatures from the Dr Strange Story, a Fan Favorite of mine would be Cosmic Ghost Rider.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Daimon Hellstrom
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Hopefully Dr. Doom or maybe some blade or Dr. Strange villain
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Bloodstorm(Storm)and Gambit from Mutant X. The alt universe where the 2 of them were vampires. Not gonna happen, but would sure be cool.

They could have synergies with Havok since it was our regular 616 Havok who was in that reality.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Ive been waiting for Marvel Zombies to be in this game. We've had Ultron drones, Symbiotes, and Sentries. All we need are zombies
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    We're missing still a Mutant and a Mystic Spiderman.

[Putting up a helmet and start running...]
  • Omega0119Omega0119 Posts: 8
    I hope for werewolf by night and Dracula
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    Batman...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kraven the Hunter would be cool, a bit Scream combined with Jumanji...