**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unified crystal - Doctor Voodoo missing

I have opened over a dozen unified crystals now and not once have i seen doctor voodoo(which i need) in the character carousel. Has anyone pulled 2 star doctor voodoo out of these crystals? Please look into this kabam.

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    The reel means nothing, it is strictly for entertainment purposes. This is directly from Kabam and has been discussed countless times. Feel free to use the search bar.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i've seen him.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I have ally mates who have pulled both the 2* and 5* versions. He's in there.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i got 5* dr voodoo just yesterday after years of waiting,heardhe is good awakened but well i already have 5 mystics at 4/55 n no way i m taking any mystics to r5
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He's in there. I pulled a 4* dr voodoo dup from a unified gmc a few days ago
  • Hey xxgonzoxx, as others were kind enough to point out, the Crystal Spin animation you see in the game is merely a visual effect and doesn't always show all of the possible Rewards.

In future, you can avoid any Crystal Spin animation confusion by using the “Open Crystal” feature, located at the bottom right of the Screen. This will automatically open up to 10 Crystals that are currently in the Crystal Vault and will not affect the drop rate in any way. The Rewards will still be yielded appropriately as if the Crystals had been Spun manually.
This discussion has been closed.