**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Off topic category?

MacTeNakAMacTeNakA Posts: 14
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
I didn't see an off topic category, and was wanting to test out the new forum functionality like we had at the old forum.

[Noparse]some text[/noparse]
  • A
  • list
  • of things
Snape kills Dumbledore

[Video]https://youtu.be/wWadBJJVzug[/video]

123j6xe8dv3b.png

Comments

• MacTeNakAMacTeNakA Posts: 14
    Sad to see that [noparse] isn't turned on. It was quite helpful for helping people use bbcode
    [b]some text[/b]

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Congrats on pulling Ms Marvel.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    MacTeNakA wrote: »
    Sad to see that [noparse] isn't turned on. It was quite helpful for helping people use bbcode

but you can post in color!
    some more colors
    edited May 2017
    this text is larger
    Normal text to compare
    edited May 2017
    is this text invisible?
    Yasssss! Invisible!
  • but you can post in color!
    some more colors

Please remember though, not to use any of the official moderator colors or any that are close to official moderator colors. IE: do NOT use goldenrod or orange. :wink: THANKS!
    edited May 2017
    but you can post in color!
    some more colors

Please remember though, not to use any of the official moderator colors or any that are close to official moderator colors. IE: do NOT use goldenrod or orange. :wink: THANKS!

Did you guys forget to disable color tag for members or you somehow can't disable it here?

P.S. We (normal members) can start threads in the news and announcement section. You guys might want to disable that ;)

We (normal members) can start threads in the news and announcement section. You guys might want to disable that ;)

I like it. Forming discussion there to counter moderator posts sounds like a great idea to me

edited May 2017
    Gr8! Color and font size tag disabled! :(:(:(

Why isn't it allowed? Other forums allow members to use them
    edited May 2017
    MacTeNakA wrote: »

I like it. Forming discussion there to counter moderator posts sounds like a great idea to me

Let's go and spam News and AnnAnnouncement!
  • hemohemo Posts: 2
  • hemohemo Posts: 2
    :'(