**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) still relevant in the End Game?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
So I have an R5 Corvus and R5 Omega Red and am running suicides.

Do you think Spider man (Stark Enhanced) is still relevant in the game given that I run suicides?

Is Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) still relevant in the End Game? 184 votes

Yes - even with suicides he's still great
76%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomPantherusNZRektorWhododo872thetaman23Chadhoganhumzah217CFreeGriffoplayKaruseusRiise81belli300INTEGRALTrektbuffajrJadedzuffyYotzDuMonU 141 votes
No - there are better champs nowadays
23%
Spity68the_eradicatorKDoggg2017Heheheh7777moonmebabynoyFoxhero007Jcobra25Aryanrajput435SiddhantKwatraHSenpaiOrcDovahkiinNojokejaymM1k0rinezgoingPriyansh7spidey31415926MilesHolmwoodRasiloverLucky7Luciano 43 votes

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He’s very relevant in the game. You are not stuck with suicides.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    He was my first 5/65 and I still use him all the time even though I have 11 now. Love sparky and I run suicides all the time.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

He was my first 5/65 and I still use him all the time even though I have 11 now. Love sparky and I run suicides all the time.

Oh ok but doesn't he rely on his sp1 (stun) or sp2 (damage) to be effective? Also he can't really heal so not so sustainable?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Very relevant. Will help you improve on your dexterity skills too. High damage, taunt really helps baiting special(one of the best Hyperion counters actually) and energy power drain. Dudes incredible
    Ahitlaw said:

Very relevant. Will help you improve on your dexterity skills too. High damage, taunt really helps baiting special(one of the best Hyperion counters actually) and energy power drain. Dudes incredible

Yeah i get all that but how relevant is he with suicides as he doesn't heal and is reliant on his specials to be effective.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Oh ok but doesn't he rely on his sp1 (stun) or sp2 (damage) to be effective? Also he can't really heal so not so sustainable?
    Not necessarily. Just build up 10 poise charges and even your regular hits will smash big time.
    Buttehrs said:

Not necessarily. Just build up 10 poise charges and even your regular hits will smash big time.
    That's the tricky part.. building those charges without getting hit.. haha..
    He isn’t suicide friendly that’s for sure,no immunities at all, anyone can be used with suicides though but it’ll cost ya some health potions
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Personally I think stark is not good with suicides as he takes a lot of damage and requires his specials to be used much more then Corvus or OR. I have him as r5 and he was not used as much as I used him for other content when it came to act 6. That being said he absolutely crushs the newest variant where you can infinite stun a lot of the paths
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    You've skewed the poll results with your question. I was immediately going to vote yes, he's still relevant in the end game.
    However you're really asking about running spark with suicides, which changes my answer to no, he's not suicide friendly at all.
  • GauntletGauntlet Posts: 7
    No. Use some other tech champion that can use suicides well like Ghost or Sentinel.
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    edited September 2019
    He was ok in endgame... held onto the gauntlet for some time while screaming like a baby though..

He delayed thanos from getting it earlier than he did so yes still relevant in end game

😜
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Theres no inbetween options here. Just yes or no. Id say yes, but maybe a tier lower in comparison to the newer champions.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    This post's title is misleading.

This post's title is misleading.

Who cares, we got the jist of what he’s asking.
  • Ahitlaw said:

Yeah i get all that but how relevant is he with suicides as he doesn't heal and is reliant on his specials to be effective.
    It sounds like you're answering your own question. If you believe you need to heal back recoil damage if you use specials and you believe Sparky isn't useful without his specials then Sparky is not effective for you. But if you're in a fight where you can build a lot of poise charges quickly you can do a ton of damage with Sparky, you can still use heavies for power drain and SP3 which doesn't recoil, and he's still an effective choice for some fights: particularly fights you can end relatively quickly.

Also, if you run full suicides that can take a toll on Sparky, but if you run partial suicides (specifically, double edge and coagulate to reduce bleed damage, plus willpower) the net damage from DE with willpower is negligible. You still need recoil, but as long as you don't spam specials you can still be sustainable.

That's currently the set up I'm running, and Sparky does okay. There aren't many foes that can eat a lot of SP2s from Sparky with max poise, so recoil damage is minimal. But chain stunning is somewhat less effective with all the recoil.
  • ProjectileProjectile Posts: 25
    Ten charges and heavy. Insane damage
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    No - there are better champs nowadays
    Stealth suit is much better
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yes and he doesnt need any extra suicide mastery attacks and well AIs is always weird against him,very very defensive, doing tripple combos of medium,medium,light and sometimes even randomaly throwing Heavy attacks, BUT if u can get past all these and gain atleast 6-7 poise charges he does the job, unless its domino well then he just dies while blocking or evading either one.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Why would he not be relevant?
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    Yes it is. just be carefull with sp 1 and 2. as long as you hit with 10 poises you will hit hard, really hard. Onece you are used to play with him, you will time your sp2 in order to kill the enemy and not taking recoil damage.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    he's still a relevant champ but loses longevity with suicides for sure. Once he dips under 50% he loses a lot of damage but his utility with taunt, power drain and evading specials is still very valuable in the game.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

With 10 poise you will be hitting for 8-10k per hit. Few combos and most champs go down. Get to SP2 and it’s arojnd 60k. That should end it. You don’t need specials all the time.