**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unified gmc pulls

Comments

• BillLisBackBillLisBack Posts: 25
    5* Mister Sinister and Venom, 3-4 4*s, and lots of 3*s...so no complaints here.
  • AR48AR48 Posts: 14
    Only 3 stars !!
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

Kinda compensates for last two openings that I bought with real money and got only 3*'s. From now on I pay only for catalysts and not for a chance at a champion...
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    I got a 5* venom .......oh yeah baby.....these crystals are weeds for me,.......and 3 4*s
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I’m saving until the very end to open them all. Going to have like 25 or so if I calculate right.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I want pop all in last day
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    5* Sabretooth, 2 4s and the rest 3s.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Opened 3 so far, got 2 3*s and 4* Morningstar
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Only 3* and I have opened about 15 of these. I compared this with my alliance and everyone has seen the same except 1 got a single 5* and another 4* lol. The odds they display dont seem accurate. I think is 90% chance for 3* and 5% for both 4 and 5*s. Anyone who had not gotten all 3*'s had only got a single 4* or 5*.
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    I got 1 4* and the rest 3* maybe opened 8-9 of them. Guy in my alliance pulled 2 5*s in 3 crystals on them tho
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    5* Vduck was the best I got the rest have been 3* champs.
    The next day on my mini ac I pulled a 5* Vduck from a golden age crystal.. Needless to say I was pretty happy about that :-)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    All three stars so far minus two four stars in Korg and Sabretooth
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I got A 5star She-Hulk and took her to rank 2 max lvl just need the gold and the t4bc to move on.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nevermind, I just pulled a five star Korg from one a few minutes ago.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    3*s. A guy in my alliance just got a 5* Thor.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Opened 20 so far. Got 4* Red Skull, Sabertooth, 2xIMIW, and a 5* Korg. All others were 3*'s.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I was stoked to pull a 5* AA out of a grandmaster a few months ago!
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    3*s then pulled a 4* ImIW. Then more 3*s and now a 5* Thing
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited September 2019
    It was all 3* champs, and a 4* Thing until earlier this evening for me. Inside 45 minutes an Alliance mate and I landed this guy...

I found it rather amusing, and now have someone to give my R2-R3 Skill Rank Up Gem to! Easy 5* champs are always welcomed in my book.
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    @Shadow_Phoneix showing off here as well lol
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    3* only😔😔
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    two back to back 5*: venom and darkhawk
    after that only 3*, pretty well deserved though
  • @Shadow_Phoneix showing off here as well lol

😂😂
  • BarakaBaraka Posts: 13
    4 5* so far all new champs sinister, VTD, Thing and Korg