**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What about THING ???

Yesterday i had the luck to get 3* star thing because i want him for event : time after time, level: uncollected. My opinion about this champion is that is god tier champ and extremly god tier with the synergies. my question to all who have thing is how do you play him with result will you offer an easy fight with the hardest champions in mcoc???? :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    I have a 6* unawakened Thing. (BTW, worst champ name ever when trying to search for info on, haha).

He is incredibly fun and destroys TONS of content with ease when a full synergy team is built around him. When by himself, he seems "alright". He has some nice immunities, but it takes forever to ramp up his full furies and without them all his damage is definitely lacking. I have been open to taking him to rank 2 since I got him but just can't seem to find a reason. Maybe I'm missing something?
  • Options
    Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83
    edited September 2019

I have a 6* unawakened Thing. (BTW, worst champ name ever when trying to search for info on, haha).

He is incredibly fun and destroys TONS of content with ease when a full synergy team is built around him. When by himself, he seems "alright". He has some nice immunities, but it takes forever to ramp up his full furies and without them all his damage is definitely lacking. I have been open to taking him to rank 2 since I got him but just can't seem to find a reason. Maybe I'm missing something?

My opinion is to take him right now to rank to 2 and you are to lucky to have hime in your roster. I play time after time quest and my first choose is to get thing 5* because my 5* roster had not the best luck to have great champions and this is getting on my nervs. And yes the name is a liitle bit weird i have to say.

• Options
    Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83

My opinion is to take him right now to rank to 2 and you are to lucky to have hime in your roster. I play time after time quest and my first choose is to get thing 5* because my 5* roster had not the best luck to have great champions and this is getting on my nervs. And yes the name is a liitle bit weird i have to say.

sorry that i have to copy again but i want to see that