**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game beginning to get boring with how defensive Ai has become

Recently I’ve noticed that the Ai has changed how they fight or I should say don’t fight, this makes doing fights seem tedious because the ai just stands there even when your not attacking just blocking like today in AQ I had a fight where I couldn’t land a clean hit until 30 seconds into the fight, this to me seems like an unfair mechanic in a mode where you only have 3 minutes to complete the fight and feels like a cheap way kabam are trying to get people to spend on items because of time outs.
Kabam please can you address this because it is damaging the enjoyment of your game you already ask us to spend too much to keep up with other players trying to force players to use items because the ai won’t fight is a disgrace and disrespectful to your loyal players, also would like to add that I find it funny that night crawler doesn’t fight like this

Comments

• NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    I agree, tho cant say how it went in this day of AQ as my alliance was locked after joining and couldnt go back in to play... we will miss a bunch of rewards and nothing can be done according to support.

Bug after bug or either just making things as you described has me pissed and without interest on it anymore.
  • Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    AI is updated. You just need to learn to adapt. If you cant get to them. make them come to you. I find just hold block and the AI within seconds will try a heavy and you are in.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★

Recently I’ve noticed that the Ai has changed how they fight or I should say don’t fight, this makes doing fights seem tedious because the ai just stands there even when your not attacking just blocking like today in AQ I had a fight where I couldn’t land a clean hit until 30 seconds into the fight, this to me seems like an unfair mechanic in a mode where you only have 3 minutes to complete the fight and feels like a cheap way kabam are trying to get people to spend on items because of time outs.
    Kabam please can you address this because it is damaging the enjoyment of your game you already ask us to spend too much to keep up with other players trying to force players to use items because the ai won’t fight is a disgrace and disrespectful to your loyal players, also would like to add that I find it funny that night crawler doesn’t fight like this

remember all those times the forum mods say stuff like "After looking at our data across all the game modes we have determined..."? Turns out if they're balancing out Champs for "game parity," they'd use the same data to see maybe it's too easy when the AI's first, second and only move is to charge in like a noob.

To be fair, when I'm going HAM with my 4/55 Masacre, I can't seem to get enough of defensive AI. Show me that block again, Ultron drone! My sp2 is ready!

Seriously though, adapt. It's real simple.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Combo 4 times into their block and bait them into your parry. Also helps if you have someone who crits through the block eg aegon or corvus.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    The AI is extremely frustrating after the last update. They are too passive and like to just sit. They refuse to charge you and just walk to you and just keep backing off.

Also I’ve noticed that if I bait the same special a few times they will start refusing to throw it. This is on top of already what appears to be more reluctance to throw specials since the last update.

Mostly I’ve noticed this in EQ and AQ. In AW and Higher level questing not as much.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Its been getting worse since the backdraft problem/bug/change whatever you want to call it
  • CupidCupid Posts: 23
    In aq today I got hit by hoods sp1. Was stunned after the shock expired and the AI didn’t attack until after the stun wore off.
    You can say adapt and that is fine but there is no way the AI should be playing that passively
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I only have a problem with symbiods, sentinels and ultron drones.

It feels like Im fighting vs arena round 3.
    This is map 5 and not act 2 or something.
    Really annoying
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    ai can dex when u run into them and when they try to attack parries dont work at all hope kabam addresses this issue or we as players have to stop playing it. just saying this coz im f2p
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Conversely, i have noticed that the A.I. ,when fighting for us, does not seem to know how to block, evade or when an opponant is open for a power-up attack...it is super stupid when it plays for us!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Champs just standing there as an opponant charges at em...no attempt to block, intercept, or evade half the time.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Wrote something about this on forum
    Glad I'm not the only one noticing this
    It's really stupid at this point and like you said especially when it's just 3mins to complete a fight